advice for complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't jurek but it might be the easiest way to solve this problem. Youre hardly going to get him back to sort it if hes shite. Good luck getting money back.

Fair enuff, beddy

Where's the likes gone on the phone app?

To be fair plastering is a free trade and ungoverned. "They" want it that way because it means we can't argue the to55 to any organisation about our very low pay.

All this means " you get what you pay for"
And I am sorry to say you got what you paid for.....
.....your friend was lucky and sounds like she found a very good and very desperate for work plasterer.

Always choose a reputable company if its piece of mind you want.

Both were cheap , the one for £120 for two days wants a slap too, both probably on benefits and were paid cash,

As a side note.. if people go for a cheap option, they may well get a bad job, however, dont like to see us slate a fellow plasterer, when we havent seen the work, how come the customer is so readily believed, havent we all done a job at some point that is sound, only for the customer ( usually a tight **** ) complain and try to get out of paying.... just a thought...

I always give me internals a brush down at end of set with a 1" brush and against skirts and arkys....and I don't care what anyone says worked with so many guys that just let the plaster set on joining walls and then just cut out/scrape off and nearly always looks shite with little holes and build up etc...rather have slight brush marks with neat angles personaly

i had someone complain some marks on the ceiling and all it really was was a few water marks it went until it was painted i got a phone call to say they were sorry i guess if some people have never seen a freshly plastered ceiling they might think the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.