Advice ; Going rate for pricework per m2 on-site in 2017?

Members online

That’s the Moto I believe, us mugs will take them and let them preach their hate and murder us.
Im a p**i and proud..and i love my western folk also..as 4 who wants to live in bradford i do..best curry houses about by far and cheap as..every time i turn up on site all lads say its 1st p**i plasterer there seen

I've worked in houses in Burnley that cost £5 grand to buy because it's a deprived area . Terrace in Salford 12k . Who is arsed anyhow

Im a p**i and proud..and i love my western folk also..as 4 who wants to live in bradford i do..best curry houses about by far and cheap as..every time i turn up on site all lads say its 1st p**i plasterer there seen
Ah I know who you are now , you're that thick paddy who keeps mouthing off

Why use racist words ?

I've worked in houses in Burnley that cost £5 grand to buy because it's a deprived area . Terrace in Salford 12k . Who is arsed anyhow
There is madness in the differing values throughout England , I'm on one tomorrow that was bought for £2.5m spending 1.5m on refurb ,back to one that was £3.5 m. They've gutted it and are spending £2m doing or up, I just earn a decent wage

Who's arsed by daughter's go school in Manchester half the class are foreign kids and decent folk as Well so for me I ain't even bothered tbh

I'm pricing a total refurb , thinking £10 a metre skim materials, high ceiling etc included. Scratch coat ore dot and dab £15 a metre . 2 coats of sand and cement with water proof at £22 per metre . Topsy ?

You'd struggle to get those prices in Norfolk john well apart from maybe Burnham market.
But looking at how things round your neck of the woods are I dont actually reckon its enough mate.

You'd struggle to get those prices in Norfolk john well apart from maybe Burnham market.
But looking at how things round your neck of the woods are I dont actually reckon its enough mate.
I don't or haven't done metres in years ,normally I mentally value it on a walk around ,time to do it plus profit ,but some of the work is hypothetical costs

Now I am going to listen to a bit of Christie Moore or Paul Brady homes of Donegal. Music from being an apprentice