Boris out hmmm

lurpak

Artex Boy
This whole coronavirus thing has left me confused from the start. Just has to be more to it.

First 71 year old prince Charles apparently gets it, before we know it he’s made a full recovery.

Then Boris apparently gets it. Posts a series of videos not coughing once. Suddenly ends up in hospital but it was apparently only precautionary and on the advice of doctors as his temperature wasn’t dropping.

Then he’s in intensive care, again, all ok though in good spirits, breathing independently etc.

Then days later he’s out and telling us the NHS staff saved his life.

anyone else just thinking there’s some serious f**k**g bullshit going on?

900 deaths a day. but every high profile or celebrity has had it and all has made a full recovery within a week.

yes it kills. and mixed with another issue its deadly.. but like at the start of this 80% of us wont even know weve had it

This whole coronavirus thing has left me confused from the start. Just has to be more to it.

First 71 year old prince Charles apparently gets it, before we know it he’s made a full recovery.

Then Boris apparently gets it. Posts a series of videos not coughing once. Suddenly ends up in hospital but it was apparently only precautionary and on the advice of doctors as his temperature wasn’t dropping.

Then he’s in intensive care, again, all ok though in good spirits, breathing independently etc.

Not really,
Some get it, die from it, some get it hospitalised, some get it a few symptoms, some get it, no symptoms. What’s not to follow with it, throw of the dice with it how it effects someone.
Wife’s uncle died of it last week, 71, not many symptoms, 2 days later he’s in intensive care, day later he’s dead from it.dont see any conspiracy with it.

Ha lord lucan.
People losing perspective, tories wanting foreigners to die etc , lots of nonsense, other utterances of “it doesn’t add up, something’s not quite right “ yeah , no s**t sherlocks , there’s hundreds of citizens in body bags all over the country that wouldn’t of being if there wasn’t a pandemic , the clue is in pandemic

You can question everything and accept nothing, but s**t does sometimes happen in the world.

Watched outbreak! The one with Dustin Hoffman I must say he was better in rainman and meet the fockers! Some terrible films made in the 90s lost boys and goonies excluded (y)

Not really,
Some get it, die from it, some get it hospitalised, some get it a few symptoms, some get it, no symptoms. What’s not to follow with it, throw of the dice with it how it effects someone.
Wife’s uncle died of it last week, 71, not many symptoms, 2 days later he’s in intensive care, day later he’s dead from it.dont see any conspiracy with it.

sorry to hear that.

just looking at stats of the death rate of covid19 victims once they go into intensive care especially at his age. It’s nothing short of a miracle that he’s out and ok within days.

Never have been able to get my head around the whole thing,
I've been precautious and followed government guidelines I've got an vulnerable people in my family,
doesn't feel right to me bit like religion no matter how many times my crazy f***** up in-laws preach the born-again s*** I ain't having it.

Never have been able to get my head around the whole thing,
I've been precautious and followed government guidelines I've got an vulnerable people in my family,
doesn't feel right to me bit like religion no matter how many times my crazy f***** up in-laws preach the born-again s*** I ain't having it.

im following the guidelines, stopped working even though the majority round here are carrying on. stayijg home.

and spending my savings on beer and food. Annoying as f**k

The thing that gets me, is they say it’s gonna die down in summer months and come back in October and be seasonal like the flu,
So where’s it been all this time ??? In a lab somewhere ??

im following the guidelines, stopped working even though the majority round here are carrying on. stayijg home.

and spending my savings on beer and food. Annoying as f**k
My money is pouring away as well mate nothing's going right on my groundworks I've just smashed the window out of the hire digger probably drink driving
Boris out hmmm

They are mocking you

You have given your rights
You demand to be locked up

Stockholm syndrome

Your welcome

Yeah I watched that enjoyed it actually been watching loads of movies
Nites.tv just type that in your box works on iPhone too
Just signed up to disney

Watch kajika on netflix and jungle on prime.
The dirts good as well on net flix. Motley crue story