Boris out hmmm

I agree with what ye saying . Jist doesnt add up

We’re either on lockdown because they know it’s more serious than they’re telling us. Or they’re following suit from other countries.

look at the s**t Sweden is getting for not doing a lockdown

We’re either on lockdown because they know it’s more serious than they’re telling us. Or they’re following suit from other countries.

look at the s**t Sweden is getting for not doing a lockdown
Every thing seems twisted. Sweden seem to be doi g ok but their population is tiny.

sorry to hear that.

just looking at stats of the death rate of covid19 victims once they go into intensive care especially at his age. It’s nothing short of a miracle that he’s out and ok within days.
That's the cynic in you I guess, even boris wouldn't do that as a publicly exercise, besides all the NHS staff that would have treated him be in on it aswell, is that plausible...? Doubtful.

That's the cynic in you I guess, even boris wouldn't do that as a publicly exercise, besides all the NHS staff that would have treated him be in on it aswell, is that plausible...? Doubtful.

I just don’t trust politicians mate.

also noticed in his shoutout video the 2 nurses he gave the most credit weren’t English. Always feels like an opportunity to push an agenda or some sort

If this not prove exactly the
the media is not independent fact

Your welcome

And he’s been released covid-19 NEGATIVE. From his death bed in intensive care, to covid19 negative days later.

hmm

What I’d like to know is WHERE the hell is he? SO proud of his NHS nurses he hasn’t been photographed at the hospital or seen since entering the hospital. Not even a photo of him at chequers. A lame video that could have been made at anytime !! The entire virus saga reeks of shite

I can only hope someone somewhere takes Gates and Musk out. They truly are the scourge of our times.

Thankyou Ray. That’s what I was thinking all along. Bio weapon and Gates controlling everything.

This whole coronavirus thing has left me confused from the start. Just has to be more to it.

First 71 year old prince Charles apparently gets it, before we know it he’s made a full recovery.

Then Boris apparently gets it. Posts a series of videos not coughing once. Suddenly ends up in hospital but it was apparently only precautionary and on the advice of doctors as his temperature wasn’t dropping.

Then he’s in intensive care, again, all ok though in good spirits, breathing independently etc.

Then days later he’s out and telling us the NHS staff saved his life.

anyone else just thinking there’s some serious f**k**g bullshit going on?

Yep.

www.plasterersforum.com/threads/boris.79219/post-1346897

And he’s been released covid-19 NEGATIVE. From his death bed in intensive care, to covid19 negative days later.

hmm
That's how a virus works...your left with the aftermath long after its cleared off, just because hes negative doesn't mean he recovered. Not a publicity stunt, would be like Watergate if it came out and no leader would ever risk that

Lying about what?
Lying about his near death experience. Like I said previously. NO pictures of him going, in, out of hospital or indeed at chequers. Lying about what’s going on!!! Prime minister??? It’s a f**k**g joke!!!

Lying about his near death experience. Like I said previously. NO pictures of him going, in, out of hospital or indeed at chequers. Lying about what’s going on!!! Prime minister??? It’s a f**k**g joke!!!
So are you saying all the nhs staff that treated him are in on it aswell, if you are its laughable.

I’m not saying he wasn’t ill. They’ve always said he only ever had a mild fever. Then suddenly he nearly died in intensive care.

I think he did have a fever But Idon’t think he was ever in any real danger. I believe they made the most from the situation.

ie; licking the nhs’s rim, to get more people on board to support them, so the government don’t have to put anymore money in lol.

all I can say I’m certain of if something just doesn’t add up.

So are you saying all the nhs staff that treated him are in on it aswell, if you are its laughable.
Why single out 2 nurses and name them? Foreigners at that!! The Queen always says...to be seen is to be believed. Obviously her PM doesn’t agree that

What you on about you plonker, what are they going to do push a serving prime minister down the street in a wheel chair.
They are good enough at applauding the recovering public leaving the covid ward AND televising it. I’ll make my point again and say Where the hell is Boris? Plonker lol. Ok