dry lining - skim or tape and joint

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,im new to this forum,and to be honest plastering(had a couple of weeks at a course)ive a large gable end to plaster,but the customer hasnt put scrim on,hers the rub,as on the course the boards were grey side out,these boards to be done need scriming,do you scrim,and fill,then plaster,or do you scrim and plaster,??????????????please help,please for the mercy of the kids,help me!!

98979338-33DA-4F97-8F04E53634727235_zps1ef18644.png

hello,im new to this forum,and to be honest plastering(had a couple of weeks at a course)ive a large gable end to plaster,but the customer hasnt put scrim on,hers the rub,as on the course the boards were grey side out,these boards to be done need scriming,do you scrim,and fill,then plaster,or do you scrim and plaster,??????????????please help,please for the mercy of the kids,help me!!

Blog-Red-Flag1_zps7f98952e.jpg

well being new to this forum,i take it sarcasm is more inportant than advice,but either way thank you for the help,all i was looking for was advice.

scrim and plaster as normal.... your post was a bit tricky to read and understand

why dont you introduce yourself to the forum in the newbie section....................:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.