Dryliner/boarding rate

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

herds

A guy in my street is going to help me do some boarding. Said to him about 10 times I don't want a price, I just want him to give me a hand doing some dot and dab and a couple ceilings, regardless he keeps saying he's got a mate to help and he'll do some rate per square meter.

Anyone suggest a fair hourly rate, he's not a plasterer just boards for a living and he lives on the same street, i've already got the boards, muck and tools needed. I want to learn D+D so that's also why I want to do it with him as well as save money on bits that I can easily do myself.

btw, the boards will later be skimmed.

Cheers.

ha. I suppose that is one way of looking at it, the other is it takes longer so you'd earn more money.

That julie cuthbert has mad skills.

Well he wants £30 an hour, so i'll be using him for one evening to keep neighbourly relations good and doing the rest myself :(

That julie cuthbert has mad skills.

Well he wants £30 an hour, so i'll be using him for one evening to keep neighbourly relations good and doing the rest myself :(

If your a plasterer u should be we'll fit to do this on your own. And 30 an hour that's not 2 neighbourly.

I have dot and dabbed before however the guy has been on at me for ages so I can't really say no now. I'll probably just get him to do the awkward bits around the house tomorrow :)

I have dot and dabbed before however the guy has been on at me for ages so I can't really say no now. I'll probably just get him to do the awkward bits around the house tomorrow :)
i think your talking out your pooper.

He's a DIYer just looking for advice.

Tell the neighbour to eff off. Sounds like a right ****. Phone someone out of the local rag and get a price off them for the whole job. When I'm working for someone I couldn't care less if they stand about for an hour or two and ask questions and see how things are done. Not all day, though, that would be annoying....

Love thy neighbour. He's not doing you any favours....Do him in...

i wasn't chastising you, jessop. ctp had got the wrong end of the stick. if you read through his posts you can see he's doing some kind of renovation project or something ...:RpS_thumbup:

well ok then fcuk it if you live near lowestoft ill come round and show you for free :RpS_thumbup:

i think that's the case. i only read back through about ten posts .....:RpS_unsure:

he's a got a rep power of 2 ....... :RpS_unsure:

we have a rep power of 1 ....... :RpS_unsure:

ffs we should be asking him the questions

i think that's the case. i only read back through about ten posts .....:RpS_unsure:

he's a got a rep power of 2 ....... :RpS_unsure:

we have a rep power of 1 ....... :RpS_unsure:

ffs we should be asking him the questions
:huh: stupid rep power.

I'll do it. For £30 an hour plus expenses. You'll need to supply the water, though. I'm not a charity.

Who else paused at:
1:50
4:01
4:35

:RpS_drool:
:flapper:

you sick individual. just checked those out. don't really see anything. well, you don't see anything. just seen jasmine harman swimming semi-naked with a rayfish. that was much better. good job i've got the paptop on my lap

Status
Not open for further replies.