Help Please -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again..read the thread..dont tell the guy to do sumat that dsnt exist,I pointed out to vf guy wats shiny floating etc then you piped up agreeing with him saying I'm level 3 I shud know it so dnt try spin it on me asif I'm bad guy
Oh ,yes! I had to go back to remember some things and that's personal experience . I have OVERFLOATED the walls! I have overtroweled the walls making them SHINY all in my attempts to make the as flat as I can! I am sure you you never have done it this is why you won't get it. Well the gods are never wrong init ?

Lodan and vf guy go do 1..uve had it in for me from start with you 2 being coursers so appreciate if you dont comment on my threads now and Il do same to you I wont comment on urs..get bk to trowling ur floating u f**k**g bananas..

Lodan and vf guy go do 1..uve had it in for me from start with you 2 being coursers so appreciate if you dont comment on my threads now and Il do same to you I wont comment on urs..get bk to trowling ur floating u f**k**g bananas..

Not got it in for you kitchy just the superiority complex you have is wearing a bit thin...like what you said above its obvious the other chap was trying to help and explaining in dumb down terms what the DIY chap shouldnt do as well as what he should do but you had to ride in on your high horse offering nothing yourself but telling other people how stupid they are....you have the same attitude as my 16 year old nephew if i try to give him a bit of advice....all bluster no substance. If you'd like to ignore from now on thats fine but you wont ban me from posting on any threads yours or any others.

Not got it in for you kitchy just the superiority complex you have is wearing a bit thin...like what you said above its obvious the other chap was trying to help and explaining in dumb down terms what the DIY chap shouldnt do as well as what he should do but you had to ride in on your high horse offering nothing yourself but telling other people how stupid they are....you have the same attitude as my 16 year old nephew if i try to give him a bit of advice....all bluster no substance. If you'd like to ignore from now on thats fine but you wont ban me from posting on any threads yours or any others.
Lol..wat a load of s**t..just because I hate coursers dsnt mean I'm up my own arse..anyway who cares u lodan or vf guy wnt hear another peep from me

Let me ask you what do you do for fun in your life? Since my first post on here I have seen great people with fantastic sense of humour , which you definitely do not have!No mater what we are taking everything with a pinch is salt, life is hard enough to bring all s**t on here. You can't even recognise joke from wind up and serious stuff, which makes you the lowest single cell microorganism on here. You can't read between the lines and is not fun for most of the guys on here to reply to your posts and like it or not we are the only two trying to make you part of the banter . Smile, ffs! No one will
See your rotten teeth on the screen! Is just a place were we have fun and you can't tell someone not to reply to your posts! It's a public space and shall remain as such. You are exposing your self to the public and have to ask your self why you have responses like this! At the beginning everyone was nice and polite, thinking ok, he is a new guy and we always welcome everyone. It's up to you how and were you gonna end up. I guess you won't take it from an one band courser. You have turned your selfs into synonimum for PRICK and continue embarrassing your self with every post! I gave you a good advice - to have more dignity when you reply.You think this is bad ? No , it's the beginning and until learn some manners,enjoy the prize PRICK OF THE FORUM !

Last edited:
Lol..wat a load of s**t..just because I hate coursers dsnt mean I'm up my own arse..anyway who cares u lodan or vf guy wnt hear another peep from me

You have missed you life opportunity pal! There is no course that can make it right with you!

That escalated quickly. Blokes probably thinking f**k this i ain't inhaling all that hardwall dust if it make u get ur period!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That escalated quickly. Blokes probably thinking f**k this i ain't inhaling all that hardwall dust if it make u get ur period!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Arrrrghhh it was great I'm back in the corridor for swears :hola:
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.