Micro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossi46

Private Member
On beddy's recommendation i got a couple of tubs of micro to give it a go over beto for inside work. Very impressed! Used beto for years but this stuff tops it definately. Tubs go further, rolls nice n easy, sets fast. Beltin!

Has anybody used this to key for a heavy sand and cement render? Got a gable coming up that needs tyrolean and its on engineering brick.

The old school fella I'm workin with is insisting on an sbr slurry but trying to sway him to micro if its up to the job.

Where from Rossi? I swear I got it for about £35+

From Wigan Steve. Phoned parex in chorley and they gave me the number for CSS in Bolton. Paid almost exactly what I was paying for beto. 42ish + vat. Need to be knocking him down a bit next time then.

Ill try and find out my invoice for the last lost. Pretty certain I got 2 tubs under £90. Are you converted brother?

Iv put it all overly fence panels, it's the same as ronseals autumn brown. When the kids throw there food at it it sticks.

Ill try and find out my invoice for the last lost. Pretty certain I got 2 tubs under £90. Are you converted brother?

I'm converted brother! If i can get it for your price then even better. Only problem is my local dealer is moving to another yard a lot further away in Salford, Manchester. Bastardo!

Nearest place to me that stocks it is Tamworth so about 1hour round trip. Spoke to parex and they indirectly said im too small time to deal with them directly

Bunch of Cunnts iv been saying this for yrs!!!!!! And u believe that **** beddy over me!!!! I showed him the light and now he thinks he's Jesus!!

and u shouldn't be paying more than 35+vat

I used to have the same prob. Encon was miles from me. But I used to go and pick up 5+ tubs at a time. U can dilute 50/50 for reskims. Only one coat. Goes miles. Kills suction. Small grit. Works out cheaper than pva. Can spray it through a ritmo.

It is holier than thou.

Ive never had the balls to go 50/50. YYouare more experienced in the art of micro than I

The art of the micro is a painstaking journey young bednell. You must become one with the micro. You must think of nothing but the micro. You must wash with the micro. You must pick it off your arms and head and not scream at the micro. You must put too much water in the micro yet not go mental as all the grit sinks to the bottom of the micro. You must spill the entire tub of the micro on a dust sheet doing a reskim but not panic as you desperately scramble to keep it off the carpet, you must have a dopey labourer not put the lid on the micro and leave it in your van, you must have 10k worth of machine and genny covered in micro, you must use a floor scraper to scrape up the micro and half the ply in your van with it, you must hit the labourer with rollerfulls of the micro to teach him a lesson, you must be tempted to taste the micro due to its sensual orangey smell and be disappointed with the taste.

Only then will you know the ways of the micro

I was disappointed with the taste too. And I have also left the lid off slightly. Slammed my brakes on at 70mph and ended up with micro dribbling through the vents on the bulkhead into the cab

Nick
how are you putting it through the ritmo? Half micro half water through skim setup? I tried it with bond it with a little water, what a flop.

The art of the micro is a painstaking journey young bednell. You must become one with the micro. You must think of nothing but the micro. You must wash with the micro. You must pick it off your arms and head and not scream at the micro. You must put too much water in the micro yet not go mental as all the grit sinks to the bottom of the micro. You must spill the entire tub of the micro on a dust sheet doing a reskim but not panic as you desperately scramble to keep it off the carpet, you must have a dopey labourer not put the lid on the micro and leave it in your van, you must have 10k worth of machine and genny covered in micro, you must use a floor scraper to scrape up the micro and half the ply in your van with it, you must hit the labourer with rollerfulls of the micro to teach him a lesson, you must be tempted to taste the micro due to its sensual orangey smell and be disappointed with the taste.

Only then will you know the ways of the micro

This micro mullarkey seems hard work nick.................:RpS_unsure:

Nick
how are you putting it through the ritmo? Half micro half water through skim setup? I tried it with bond it with a little water, what a flop.

Yeah pre mix it and don't get any crap in it. High air, speed 1-2. Bear in mind it takes about 2-3 mins to get through the hose. When done just pump back into tub. U can use it neat also

As said I did it on render, all the grit Sat in the chamber the ol2 code came up in the dash. May have a 240 squares of Mono coming up which will need micro so would be awesome if ritmo does it for me!

betonkontakt should be no more than £30 per 25kg and not the knauf I mean any german brand. Micro should be in the high £30's not bought any for a few month but from memory its £38 quid from Penlaws even cheaper form parex direct

As said I did it on render, all the grit Sat in the chamber the ol2 code came up in the dash. May have a 240 squares of Mono coming up which will need micro so would be awesome if ritmo does it for me!

odd that... yeah it will piss that, just make sure u sheet up first and beware the wind! its just like spraying skim.

let me no if u need a hand. back sooooooooonn

Status
Not open for further replies.