Micro

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has not stuck to 50% of the shiny paints I've tried it on........you've been warned. :RpS_sneaky:

Rubbed off some kitchen/ bathroom/ silk/ gloss paints with my fat thumb easily where the blue grit didn't.

Just saying...don't shoot the messenger:)

Rubbed off some kitchen/ bathroom/ silk/ gloss paints with my fat thumb easily where the blue grit didn't.

Just saying...don't shoot the messenger:)

i dunno what uv been doing lol. iv literally never had a prob and its designed to carry 15-18mm of mono! you sure u didnt get a dodgy batch? just sounds odd

I've put some on some seriously shiny **** today so we'll see what it's like the morrow. Be reet I'm sure!

i dunno what uv been doing lol. iv literally never had a prob and its designed to carry 15-18mm of mono! you sure u didnt get a dodgy batch? just sounds odd

LOL I painted the stuff on the wall the same as you, didn't think there was much of an art to it. I know it's designed to carry weight, but it isn't designed for shiny painted surfaces I'm sure and if it doesn't stick to the substrate it won't carry 1mm of stuff.

I have photos, don't make me unleash them punk! :RpS_biggrin:

20120430152927.jpg
20120430152927.jpg
It wont let me insert images from imageshack, has Danny changed something?

I rate it, just on the right background, bit of key or suction in the substrate needed i think.

It's great at killing suction too. When white lime, unpainted dry finish or that real dry grey stuff needs 4 or 5 pvas, just one weakish pva and a micro does a better job.

everbuild have introduced a similar betonkontact/micro style product its called summit like renderite or whatever.

everbuild have introduced a similar betonkontact/micro style product its called summit like renderite or whatever.

rendergrip

507 Rendagrip

weve just been using that,
its problem is its very clagy and difficult to roll on your wall but at around 20 quid a tub its cheaper than anything else about.

oh and its a bugger to get off anything, seems to bake on to anything it comes into contact with.

Status
Not open for further replies.