monocouche

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a couple of lads going to mix up so it b comen up constant but only me putting it on I was thinking putting on top harf then ruling of then bottom then ruling of thenw
Waiting then float it all in o is that no good ?

If there's any body doing any monocouche this week in west Yorkshire I will give a free hand help if you show me how you r doing it o even weekend

I need to get use to that on here been winding me up all day I wish I had never taken job on lol thanks for every body's help

I been watching clips on YouTube all day about this s**t I wouldn't.mind if I was getting a good prise for job feel like I have done job 10 times in my head f..cking monocouche

Lmao chancer kids to feed chancer mmmmmm I no wot I would like to es

your the defenition of chancer,
no idea about the product
no idea about the application process
charging someone to be 'guinea pig'

and then being cheeky enough to wonder why you get short shrift off lads on here,

Wot the f..ck you on you on drugs I work with it a few times I only render been a plasterer for over 20 years you never come across something your not your totally not up on and ask for advice im not a chancer just learning I new method mmmmmm you would think I was taken your job of you there's plenty of foreigners to do that

You done monocouche ? Artisan
done a couple....started small though, got a gable end when the weather stops and it will be my biggest so getting someone to spray it on for me and help rule it off just incase it goes it goes pete tong.........belt n braces and all that

Thread off topic again guys, thought it was about mono??? Only serious plaster talk no pisstakin on this forum:RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.