monocouche

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
This top coat as to b put in in 2 passes ? Wot th:RpS_confused:ickness ?

render systems and plasterjfe told u on the first page marra, and if u dont do what render says he'll come down and knack ya............so dont take the piss..........:RpS_thumbup:

Granville, mate I think your gonna have to pull the pin on this one,advice has been given, good advice as far as i can see. Take from it what you will, and decide if you are gonna go for it or pass it to someone who knows what they are doin with mono, hang around them when they are doin it and you'll get the picture, and you're client gets a good job and your rep stays intact. Good luck

Tell me about it I don't start till next Monday just watch to guys put it stright on brick work with out a search coat on I thought you did a scratch coat with something else then then put 2 passes on with k o weber ?

granville if you are goong over breeze blocks you will need to use a basecoat first use the manufacturers one then top coat in two passes wet on wet to get the thickness and rule first coat and second close in with the rule once firm i section then use your nail float to take the surface off look out for any misses with this bit and then lightly brush down

granville if you are goong over breeze blocks you will need to use a basecoat first use the manufacturers one then top coat in two passes wet on wet to get the thickness and rule first coat and second close in with the rule once firm i section then use your nail float to take the surface off look out for any misses with this bit and then lightly brush down

there u go... thread over u should thank gibbo:RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.