Name required for a new Tool Range

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope its something daft like "Custard Pie Tools" but knowing Ze Germans any form of humour would not be allowed and it will be a stupid technical sounding name which I find shite!! Imagine if they had a say in "Gorilla Tubs" ?? Most tools these days are branded (in the UK ) with predatory animals or similar?? It sells and that's that ?? :RpS_unsure:

Putz means to clean!!!! Gips putz is plaster. You call yourself a "putzer" in Germany they think your a cleaner!!

Good stuff a fibrous trained (level3) like myself were called stückatuer. I think every region like ourselves in this country accents and dialect change. Verputzer is a plasterer and some would only do internal work and others only external !?? Was a big eye opener for me but I was only 20 when I went. I loved it and would recommend to anybody :RpS_thumbup:

He was Austrian not German. I found most of the Germans to be pretty nice people and some went out of their way big time for me and they hardly knew me?? I like them and the food over there is fantastic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.