Name required for a new Tool Range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phallus Plastering Tools! The only equipment that feels as good in your hand as your cock does!

What about My Little Trowely. You could sell different coloured ones with real growing hair, and accessories like houses for them to live in and Jeeps to ride around in.

Churchill Trowels !! Are they any good?? .......OH YESSS!!

Magnum Trowels ! The post powerful hand trowels in the world and would blow your head clean off!!

iDeal, SMART, trowelmaster, advantage, trowelrite, premier, and wait for it ...............BESPOKE:razz:

@Jurek ...............like your sig buddy.......................sounds familiar though.........................:RpS_unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jurek ...............like your sig buddy.......................sounds familiar though.........................:RpS_unsure:

thanks wand:RpS_thumbup: i think it's plato or aristotle or socrates ... oh no, he was a footballer :RpS_blushing:

ERFANI :RpS_thumbup:

dunno. it's just like spontaneous prose stream of consciousness stuff like kerouac or virginia woolf :huh:

@TheWand .... I think you should get the prize for 'chancers choice' ... Christ ive been laughin all week at work when that's randomly popped into my head :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.