Plasterers money

Members online

this is how i grew up plastering.....wiping out huge plots in a day.
hungry young lads grafting sand and cement 1 day skim the next.
gaffa took the cream.
£150 at 20 years old was good.
3 flats a day skimmed or rendering blocks of flats in a week.

forced to learn how to plaster with endless hours.
also learnt how to earn (y)
I learnt the money aspect from being in a gang in that yes I was taught the right way and made to wait for ages to be let loose on walls ect but always knew when one of them had a holiday coming up cos we always done an extra hit in weeks leading up to it

There is a gang that does houses for the firm i sub off when the program gets tight 1 gaffa and six minions they did a 4 bed town house in a day yesterday which takes 52 bags he pays the minions 150 each and the house is worth 2480

i bet this fella is kept busy aswell.

Would u men not say a big squad like that lowers the standard of the work?and not everyone does their fair share?that is definately my experience with a big squad,also the place end up far too messy for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would u men not say a big squad like that lowers the standard of the work?and not everyone does their fair share?that is definately my experience with a big squad,also the place end up far too messy for me

not when you got a big greedy paddy nearly 7 foot tall screaming at you all day long.
then is your best mate driving 2 hours home.
+ labourers where on good money aswell.

as young lads we battled to see who was the neatest and fastest.

I found when there was 3 of us putting on 2 of us would be making the money and the other one was hanging on... wont do that again... and if you dont think anybody is not pulling their weight the you are the lazy one :D

he must be getting on a bit now .....
last time i seen him his fingers were buckled with arthritis...that was about 15 years ago !!!!
To be honest aint seen his work but the making good man and the site agent dont stop moaning about it

To be honest aint seen his work but the making good man and the site agent dont stop moaning about it

f**k the agent ......he got his plot skimmed in a day.
as for the patcher......there worse than painters.
is it for shortlands plastering ??

Says enough when I here there's a Donegal man in charge,greediest bunch of money grabbing c**ts

Below par work churned out too from the jobs I've seen them on, but no wonder the speed they got through it and for the money they get out of it.

There is more to life than knocking the granny out of yourself
Couldn't agree more . Getting same now for doing two gages of bout 2 n half bags each as when I was doing three big gages. Wish I had known now how f**k*d arms would be etc. But when I started out I was keen to impress. Last 3 years it's caught up with me

work smart not hard and if that means doubling your prices and people still pay then all the better :D
I love working smart, but every now and then like to push myself just to prove I've still got it. Whatever "it" is...

Jerry Mc Callion
P-rmhEquQOc.png
looking for recommendations.

7 hrs
Plasterers labourers required.
Luton area.

Looking for
Recommendations

"}">LikeCommentShare