Ukraine.

Members online

No members online now.

MIXERMAN

A lot of men from the UK are joining up to go and fight the ruskis.. I thought maybe some of you lot could join them . I've seen pictures of a lot of you. One look at you lot they would retreat quick smart. Be like dad's army. God bless those poor people. Can't look at the pictures of those the children suffering . Let's all pray to god it ends soon .

A lot of men from the UK are joining up to go and fight the ruskis.. I thought maybe some of you lot could join them . I've seen pictures of a lot of you. One look at you lot they would retreat quick smart. Be like dad's army. God bless those poor people. Can't look at the pictures of those the children suffering . Let's all pray to god it ends soon .
No ones joining up . And half of Ukraine are not allowed to leave they got to join up

Dads-Army-stamps-product-images-7.png

Heartbreaking. kids getting blown up, loosing limbs, all on the same continent as us.

Yes the world has being on the brink of disaster for years coming, everyone even if they say there rich are f**k*d the whole global economy has been f**k*d for a long time, not that this war has anything to do with economics but china will see it that way they have there eye on Taiwan and are only out for themselves, two gangster countries china and Russia they both have planned this for years china will be next with Taiwan, they both live in the medieval times and are jealous of democracy, but just a thought imagine if the Soviet Union existed and wales left the uk to join the Soviet Union and Russia planted loads of nuclear missiles in wales pointing at England, is this how putin thinks of the Ukraine?

NATO have pushed his back up against the wall and he’s lost the plot, he and china can say all they want about this but it shows why nato even did it in the first place if he’s like this? As soon as putin gets assassinated the wars over no one can take over his mess!

Yes the world has being on the brink of disaster for years coming, everyone even if they say there rich are f**k*d the whole global economy has been f**k*d for a long time, not that this war has anything to do with economics but china will see it that way they have there eye on Taiwan and are only out for themselves, two gangster countries china and Russia they both have planned this for years china will be next with Taiwan, they both live in the medieval times and are jealous of democracy, but just a thought imagine if the Soviet Union existed and wales left the uk to join the Soviet Union and Russia planted loads of nuclear missiles in wales pointing at England, is this how putin thinks of the Ukraine?
Wales join soviet union . Come on their not allowed to join cubs never mind scouts

One way of starting a world war 3 british soldiers in Ukraine . And if that the case it be the end. For us!!! Stop talking s**t and stick to your plastering!!

If it kicks off china will bottle it they will be more than happy watching a war with Russia and the rest of the world, one because there too selfish to get involved and they want to see the european economy decline there only interest is not sucking themselves in too much so it doesn’t make themselves like idiots when they try to take Taiwan

If it kicks off china will bottle it they will be more than happy watching a war with Russia and the rest of the world, one because there too selfish to get involved and they want to see the european economy decline there only interest is not sucking themselves in too much so it doesn’t make themselves like idiots when they try to take Taiwan
If it kicks off for world war 3 ther will be no economy or a place called China with nuclear bombs that Russia have got!!

It will never be a nuclear war Putin is bluffing and no one has called him on it yet
I hope your Rhight m8 but with a man as powerful as putin lost everything and off his head who knows.. That y every one afraid of him if nato goes for russia he will definitely cause a nuclear war!

I hope your Rhight m8 but with a man as powerful as putin lost everything and off his head who knows.. That y every one afraid of him if nato goes for russia he will definitely cause a nuclear war!
If national go for Russia, Russians bombs won't get out of russia

It will never go nuclear lol the west are quite happy to f**k russia over in the long term maybe it’s another reason there using nuclear war as an excuse not to join they don’t want the cost atm

Judging by Russias performance so far I reckon you could get 20 lads on here rounded up to beat the whole of Russian army.with this war I think people r realising there ain't what there think there are...@casper

I'm sure the yanks know where there subs are

give them war
f**k em
Too many war films /Theatre /coupled with bs /scaremongering ...

US politicians call for Polish politicians to send their Mig 29 fighters to Ukraine for the Ukrainian air force to use.
Polish politician states the planes are going nowhere.
US politicians ramp up the rhetoric..
Polish politicians tell the US politicians they will send their entire fleet of Mig 29s to a US airbase in Germany for the US to do what they want with them.

US politicians, bluff called, pour cold water on the idea.

Make the Ukraine people fleeing a war.jump through hoops to come to UK. Seem nice people.speak English. Will mix with us. But anyone who comes in on a boat .can stay. Get a house. Not work . Don't intergrate. Can stay forever.

Apparently if you decide to join the foreign army in Ukraine you are not allowed to leave until the war is over, which could take years....

Too many war films /Theatre /coupled with bs /scaremongering ...

US politicians call for Polish politicians to send their Mig 29 fighters to Ukraine for the Ukrainian air force to use.
Polish politician states the planes are going nowhere.
US politicians ramp up the rhetoric..
Polish politicians tell the US politicians they will send their entire fleet of Mig 29s to a US airbase in Germany for the US to do what they want with them.

US politicians, bluff called, pour cold water on the idea.
It made me laugh when that came out it’s like throwing hot coals you do it now you do it now you do it