a start

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to jump on this thread. and im all for helping others out for work. we all need it time from time.

but where are the days when you get someone asking for work and telling you where they live. what they can and cant do etc?

now its i need work whos got any....... or im available. got any work.

dont.know bout you lot but i wouldnt touch people with introduction like that at all.

@Dansouthcoast84 100% mate.... Its so arrogant its as though there doing you a favour and not the other way round!!!

I read it and thought exactly the same its callled commen courtesy and manners probably the reason there looking for work in the first place!

f**k me am a plasterer lookin for work not a skool teetcher wat am i ment to write dear sir please giz a job an arl be employee of the week evry week thank you

Dan southcoast it obvoius am a plasterer an i can plaster coz am.a.plasterer on a plasterers forum were u can ask the lads for work an things ok so get back under ur rock lad

Regardless of what profession you are the principal of the matter is that there's a way of introducing yourself especially when your wanting work.There are good lads on here and sure someone would have helped you out should you of been abit more polite about it.

[emoji23]

a start

@Dansouthcoast84 100% mate.... Its so arrogant its as though there doing you a favour and not the other way round!!!

I read it and thought exactly the same its callled commen courtesy and manners probably the reason there looking for work in the first place!
By the way u are doing them a favour an u get paid for doin tha favour

Dont u ever have to ask any one for work or do u just walk on jobs an start skimmin didnt no u cud do that mate but ill try thanks for ur litul 10 p worth mate but keep it

Regardless of what profession you are the principal of the matter is that there's a way of introducing yourself especially when your wanting work.There are good lads on here and sure someone would have helped you out should you of been abit more polite about it.
Ur gang sounds exiting dusint it good god mate were plasterers not sittin nxt to each other at a desk cum on

Status
Not open for further replies.