Aching legs!!!

I have about 6 brews a day..u got a speedskim zombie? Makes a massive difference,there not for putting more on there 4 added brews in my opinion..i only work 7 hrs a day really i try to keep to away at 3 but purely depends what job im on..never work 12 hours tho f**k that

You should try cbd oil far better as I have tried both simply cbd liquid gold is the nuts
Is that what its called gibbo? Ive had glucos and i thought thst was the nuts so il defo try urs if u have had both and think its better

I have about 6 brews a day..u got a speedskim zombie? Makes a massive difference,there not for putting more on there 4 added brews in my opinion..i only work 7 hrs a day really i try to keep to away at 3 but purely depends what job im on..never work 12 hours tho f**k that

Have a love hate relationship with speedskim tbh.

Use a spat though from time to time though not on lids just walls.

I always stop for my lunch break in van, get away from it and try to rest the mind mostly. Same as zombie can stiffen up a bit and have too long a break sometimes. Having a decent nights sleep probably most important but most of us on here don’t!

Have a love hate relationship with speedskim tbh.

Use a spat though from time to time though not on lids just walls.
Master it zombie its best skimming tool out there,people who say there s**t etc just cant use them..just get over wen its wet and you cant go wrong

Master it zombie its best skimming tool out there,people who say there s**t etc just cant use them..just get over wen its wet and you cant go wrong

I 1 coat or 2 coats from same mix when i can so i trowel up bit later than speedskim likes in most cases.

I agree very good on fresh wet gear.

Is that what its called gibbo? Ive had glucos and i thought thst was the nuts so il defo try urs if u have had both and think its better
Screenshot_20181014-162058_Samsung Internet.jpg