Amateurs need not apply

lurpak

I’m looking for a tin of red spray paint

JessThePlasterer

Young lady improver starts on with the firm in the new year she has been out of college and qualified since last Easter but no one will give her a shot. I’ve taken her on as I see potential. Just seeing if you would bite no offence ment Jess
Reeeeeaaaaalllyy?

What’s your firm called ? Would be helpful info for anyone interested in the work you’ve posted

vfr12

@Danny you are not bitching about harassment, discrimination, bullying etc now eh? How disappointing!

vfr12

Aka character building / banter
This is sad and you have opened a tin of worms tbh. It just proves everyone on here was right and @Danny made a fool of himself. Me personally.....looking to the abuse next time, see what Danny will have to say :coffe::popcorn:

Danny

Administrator
S
This is sad and you have opened a tin of worms tbh. It just proves everyone on here was right and @Danny made a fool of himself. Me personally.....looking to the abuse next time, see what Danny will have to say :coffe::popcorn:
Seems like banter... as it is both ways...

Danny

Administrator
There is the report post feature as well

JessThePlasterer

Goddamn it @ChrispyUK ive warned you!! See what just happened to Andy??? Did ya??? Yeah.. that’s right..... walk away whilst you still can!

John j

Here's welcome back mate . .'ve missed ye