Amateurs need not apply

Members online

essexandy

The Lake Governor
Why hasn't anyone accused him of being maltweirdo? I honestly thought that was standard for newcomers?

John j

Mono Don
Anyone wanna work with us I.m slow and rough and cheeky f**k*r with customers but we have a right laugh.

@algeeman your babies due next month . Sure you only said she was preggers 2 week back

Tspsl

Who’s the one off here working for you or is it confidential Colin?
Probably shouldn’t post that up I will let him decide to weigh in if he wants to. However you will have to wait three weeks as he is in the Dominican Republic on holiday

Vincey

Private Member
I’ve been to the Cotswolds a few times tbh first impression was it’s a dumb compared to Derbyshire

Tspsl

Shouldn’t you be soaking in the bath shaving your legs conditioning your hair plaster plays havoc on your roots hun

Tspsl

Young lady improver starts on with the firm in the new year she has been out of college and qualified since last Easter but no one will give her a shot. I’ve taken her on as I see potential. Just seeing if you would bite no offence ment Jess

paulf

Young lady improver starts on with the firm in the new year she has been out of college and qualified since last Easter but no one will give her a shot. I’ve taken her on as I see potential. Just seeing if you would bite no offence ment Jess
Why try for the bite,