Andyg back

Members online

I honestly believe someone with the right attitude , can leave school with zero education and within two weeks would be capable of 25 m a day , site , board , passable , enough candy to start a career of big dreams , there's always money in muck
I bet those f**k**s that muck horses out wouldn't agree with your last comment :LOL:

There has been a few on here who say you might as well work stacking shelves at that price but recently talked to an employee of Home Bargains. They have targets to meet in how many crates they have to empty and stack. Those assistants work continually and probably harder than a lot of site labourers. I notice most of the shelf stackers are late teens and twenties with the older ones on the tills. So stacking shelves isnt as easy as a lot of people think. Most of us would probably quit within a week.

I recently talked to an employee of Home Bargains. They have targets to meet in how many crates they have to empty and stack. Those assistants work continually and probably harder than a lot of site labourers. I notice most of the shelf stackers are late teens and twenties with the older ones on the tills. So stacking shelves isnt as easy as a lot of people think. Most of us would probably quit within a week.
C
Our local Aldi is offering £10 , add on holiday pay and sounds appealing if your options are limited , they don't stand still for a second, plastering is getting paid to go to the gym , music on , spliff on ( too old now lol ) , nobody on your back , it would cripple me to go back to the real world

Our local Aldi is offering £10 , add on holiday pay and sounds appealing if your options are limited , they don't stand still for a se

Certainly will keep you fit-ish. I have noticed these big chain food shops have some assistants run off their feet. My local Farm Foods is another.

There has been a few on here who say you might as well work stacking shelves at that price but recently talked to an employee of Home Bargains. They have targets to meet in how many crates they have to empty and stack. Those assistants work continually and probably harder than a lot of site labourers. I notice most of the shelf stackers are late teens and twenties with the older ones on the tills. So stacking shelves isnt as easy as a lot of people think. Most of us would probably quit within a week.
Hardly the same putting cans of beans on a shelf!

@Andy g
give him a call mate.

edgar :birra:
Screenshot_20190824-210716_Phone.jpg

Hardly the same putting cans of beans on a shelf!

A can of beans but they come in heavy boxes that need lifting. Shifting heavy containers. Its not as light a job as people think. Plus targets to be met or you are out. Bit of competition as well as you have too keep up with your co workers.

A can of beans but they come in heavy boxes that need lifting. Shifting heavy containers. Its not as light a job as people think. Plus targets to be met or you are out. Bit of competition as well as you have too keep up with your co workers.
They don't lift anything it's all pallet truck ect it would be a health and safety nightmare in that sector! Everything is machine nowadays the only physical interaction would be from pallet truck to shelf! You see um all in Asda I don't see anyone breaking a sweat! Why would they for minimum wage

They don't lift anything it's all pallet truck ect it would be a health and safety nightmare in that sector! Everything is machine nowadays the only physical interaction would be from pallet truck to shelf! You see um all in Asda I don't see anyone breaking a sweat! Why would they for minimum wage
Then in cages to the shelves.

Big companies who employ donks.....horrible to work for.

When I left the Mob, I looked into pub management. Found myself a job and told the Man at interview that it was a means to an end and I'was joining the company with an eye on the ladder from the get-go.

He said that's fine, he'd rather have an ambitious barman for a year than a knob for two and we went to work.

It was fcuking torture. Shite money I could live with but it was stupid targets set by people who didn't understand the job - forever trying to catch you out...always hungry.

f**k**g bean counters.

And being a manager was no better.

s**t mate this firm wanted me to travel l hour to job work for 2.50 square meter skimming on my own. my van and my tool and fuel o and they stop u 5% retention. they'd no money in plastering for your skills?
andy wants work theres a firm paying £4.20 skimming on Cumbria.
24 flats.
standard height.

easy £450 a day.
starts in 2 weeks.

Before you take on this or another job I’ll recon you spend a day with algee, if he’s not available, I’ll spend a day with you- one coat, sponge coat, game changer!

Before you take on this or another job I’ll recon you spend a day with algee, if he’s not available, I’ll spend a day with you- one coat, sponge coat, game changer!
Get yourself a roll of cheese tape, thats a game changer.

Biggest load of b*ll***s iv ever heard

Our local Aldi is offering £10 , add on holiday pay and sounds appealing if your options are limited , they don't stand still for a second, plastering is getting paid to go to the gym , music on , spliff on ( too old now lol ) , nobody on your back , it would cripple me to go back to the real world
How is plastering like being paid to go to the gym.?......If it is then its the shitist gym i have ever been to , Just saying.

its not a skill.
anyone can plaster.
thick cuunts only think it's a skill.
waste of life in my opinion.

but pays the way.

nothing artistic about pushing shite up walls and ceilings my friend.

but its the path we choose (y)
Went back to a job other day for joiner I work for . Wife was asking me to come look at finished job with all nice corners. Joiner said he.s not bothered he doesn't give a f**k lol.
Another old dear said I must take great pride in my work. I said I hate it from kin I get in van till min I get home lol