Any Leicester fans on here

I bet u glad can’t stand the c**t with his bullshit philosophy
He’s a self serving egotistical prick, to dump a club you supposedly love in the middle of a title run in crazy. He could have left in the summer with everyone’s best wishes but instead leaves the club in a mess full of loan signings. He’s spent millions and 95% of the starting 11 where here before he came.

The mercenary opportunist was the same when my club plucked him from obscurity ! Hes full of Blarney and would sell his mother for a buck imo .

It's his last crack in the premier league,
He on past glories, though took Swansea up to a solid Mid table side, took Liverpool to the closest crack at the title in 30 years.im not sure where Leicester should be I think there about where they are, not top six, not as good as wolves or Watford, solid mid table I don't know what his expectations are.

Last edited:
It's his last crack in the premier league,
He on past glories, though took Swansea up to a solid Mid table side, took Liverpool to the closest crack at the title in 30 years.im not sure where Leicester should be I think there about where they are, not top six, not as good as wolves or Watford, solid mid table I didn't not know what his expectations are.

Ok ok!! We’ll invite you to the V.I.P section #beatthebookies

You moved him last week. He just got tired getting up to put nets up on a Sunday lol.

Up the gers

Ok ok!! We’ll invite you to the V.I.P section #beatthebookies
A fool and his money are easily parted....
But Just seems a strange appointment, now Chelsea that would have been different with his style of football And he made joe Allen at Swansea look like iniesta.

A fool and his money are easily parted....
But Just seems a strange appointment, now Chelsea that would have been different with his style of football And he made joe Allen at Swansea look like iniesta.

I like that saying. Heard it as a wee boy.

Neil Lennon back at Celtic living the dream because he couldn’t in England it should make the Rangers v Celtic ties interesting and he might get a nomination from the Oscars after his last coin throwing

It's the sort of saying wee Brendan might come out with, after getting his teeth whitened, leaving his wife and shagging the club secretary as he did at Liverpool...
With his life size portrait hanging in his living room. I bet you he sent signed pictures to all the players and back room staff at Celtic as a thank you

It's the realistic option, will the board give him the same money to play with that BR had?
The comments after the huns game last week were disheartening though about the bigotry on west of Scotland and how he’s glad Chelsea took him away from it. If he was planning on taking Celtic job one day don’t think he’d have came out with that.

The comments after the huns game last week were disheartening though about the bigotry on west of Scotland and how he’s glad Chelsea took him away from it. If he was planning on taking Celtic job one day don’t think he’d have came out with that.
Won't matter much if he's wanted it'll most likley happpen.

24 hours later and it still hurts.

Feel like my wife’s ran away with some ugly c**t with a wee house and no pals just because it’s a better area while just last weekend was still telling me she loved me.

Fk you Brendan

Feel like my wife’s ran away with some ugly c**t with a wee house and no pals just because it’s a better area while just last weekend was still telling me she loved me.

Fk you Brendan
Don't be down mate . Mr Blobby could win that league

Fk you Brendan

I dont think ill ever get over this. Hes from a few mile up the road where i was from. What he talked about i could relate to it whole heartitly. Turned out to be a right judas b*****d! I hope the c**t is never welcomed back at parkhead ever again. He doesnt deserve to be anywhere us every again. I dont even think the guy will be welcomed back in glasgow never mind parkhead. Hes royally f**k*d us over for his 30 pieces of silver! Any Celtic man that welcomes this c**t back is a f**k**g prick imo. Scum of the earth!!