Anyone use this PVA?

@Olican , why do you use a mix other than just PVA

I find I get better coverage with it, hard to describe but it seems to have more body to it. When coating higher suction walls it seems to resist the suction. Also find skimming over it goes in lovely. Did a big ceiling today , very old bare boards that normally pull in too quick, especially into edges. Went in lovely

I find I get better coverage with it, hard to describe but it seems to have more body to it. When coating higher suction walls it seems to resist the suction. Also find skimming over it goes in lovely. Did a big ceiling today , very old bare boards that normally pull in too quick, especially into edges. Went in lovely
Did you 2 coat , expect it to dry quicker , prefer to skim on tacky but would use on high suction overskim for first coat

AE7A3EB2-0259-4027-9D4F-AE77F6AD5B67.png
(y)

View attachment 44886

35% off in Toolstation - £12.58
Bought one of these today after seeing this. Had always used Wickes before as was to cheap to turn down but definitely false economy. Diluted this 2 parts water, 1 PVA and still thicker than Wickes at 1/1. Went on nicer, dried quicker, and plaster troweled up nicer and easier than has done in ages. Now to buy a job lot.

Bought one of these today after seeing this. Had always used Wickes before as was to cheap to turn down but definitely false economy. Diluted this 2 parts water, 1 PVA and still thicker than Wickes at 1/1. Went on nicer, dried quicker, and plaster troweled up nicer and easier than has done in ages. Now to buy a job lot.

I don't use loads of pva, but bought one too...not used it yet though. Good to hear its decent (y)