apprenticeship/labouring

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidMcC

Hi my name is David McCartney I am sixteen and looking to pursue a career in plastering.

I have recently passed a NPA plastering course, in college I studied plastering and I have used sand and lime, browning, bonding and multi finish. I learned how to straighten a wall with screeds using sand and lime and also browning, I also learned how to put beads on using bonding and I learned how to dot and dab with bonding. I can also fit plasterer boards to ceilings and apply a finish to a high standard. All my work is complete to a very high and clean standard.

I also done some bench work with casting plaster, we made skirting for a project we done, we also made cornice we done this by making a mould then taking reveres moulds from that.
I am looking for an apprenticeship but would be willing to labour and learn from a professional I have passed my CITB test and if I got took on as an apprentice the company would get a grant to pay for some of my wages, I am very hard working and easy to get on with, and can work on my own or with a team. At college I had 100% attendance and was never late, if you require a reference my lecturer would be happy to supply one.

I would be grateful if you get back to me
Thanks for reading
apprenticeship/labouring

apprenticeship/labouring

David McCartney

good luck david you can do no more.

what area do you live in? and a phone no or email address would be helpfull.

apprenticeship/labouring Glasgow

Hi my name is David McCartney I am sixteen and looking to pursue a career in plastering.

I have recently passed a NPA plastering course, in college I studied plastering and I have used sand and lime, browning, bonding and multi finish. I learned how to straighten a wall with screeds using sand and lime and also browning, I also learned how to put beads on using bonding and I learned how to dot and dab with bonding. I can also fit plasterer boards to ceilings and apply a finish to a high standard. All my work is complete to a very high and clean standard.

I also done some bench work with casting plaster, we made skirting for a project we done, we also made cornice we done this by making a mould then taking reveres moulds from that.
I am looking for an apprenticeship but would be willing to labour and learn from a professional I have passed my CITB test and if I got took on as an apprentice the company would get a grant to pay for some of my wages, I am very hard working and easy to get on with, and can work on my own or with a team. At college I had 100% attendance and was never late, if you require a reference my lecturer would be happy to supply one.

I would be grateful if you get back to me
Thanks for reading
apprenticeship/labouring

apprenticeship/labouring

David McCartney

Mobile-07716257932
Email-davidmccartney1996@gmail.com

Thanks David :)

Stick about and get stuck in I am sure you will find someone willing to give you a chance :) Be keen but dont be desperate :)

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.