Beat the bookies 2019

Members online

Yeah it did bud but sures. Aye my apps not had celtic TV working a while now whatever its Craic is fs, pure dung. Seen Eddie's goal just tonight. Nice

What we reckon lassies

7284E686-5253-4B78-A462-44B8E05D61A1.png
5CC704AD-64E7-4548-A9F5-A3148A6C22B9.jpeg

That's a good bet fella what's playdoe got to do with anything

Because we put money on the bets and no such thing as a good bet at minute . Look at man city last week. Manu 1/3 yesterday n f**k*d it. Missed a penno.

That app you use is a fantasy one so not really money = playdoe

Because we put money on the bets and no such thing as a good bet at minute . Look at man city last week. Manu 1/3 yesterday n f**k*d it. Missed a penno.

That app you use is a fantasy one so not really money = playdoe
That app I use is a fantasy one? Hey just because your losing don't get sour that's gambling take the rough with the smooth or don't play!

That app I use is a fantasy one? Hey just because your losing don't get sour that's gambling take the rough with the smooth or don't play!

Been gambling over 15 years, know how it works. One thing that pisses me off is jinxes. Like you said my bets a sure thing last week then city f**k*d a 5 fold. Or when some peasant in bookies starts talking roulette to ya when they’re putting 20p’s on lol.

No such thing as a sure bet

Been gambling over 15 years, know how it works. One thing that pisses me off is jinxes. Like you said my bets a sure thing last week then city f**k*d a 5 fold. Or when some peasant in bookies starts talking roulette to ya when they’re putting 20p’s on lol.

No such thing as a sure bet
That was a sure bet 9out of 10 games they would win! They lost me a bet too! When the fun stops!
when-the-fun-stops-stop-ad-900x900.png

Give it a rest if you came gambling with me you’d be sick in the toilet n snap ur card in half lol. It isn’t the money it’s the f**k**g jinxing that winds me up.
That don't sound good you must lose a lot been sick and snapping cards! My condolences (y)