Beat the bookies 2019

Members online

I’m on about you. Point I’m trying in vein to make is 1) dont jinx bets and 2) it’s different when not playing in demo mode
f**k**g man up if you lose you lose get over it and start again! Nothing to do with anyone jinxing mumbo jumbo shite it it what it is lol and I was gambling before you even knew what it meant don't pressume your the only one that gambles big money in the world!

f**k**g man up if you lose you lose get over it and start again! Nothing to do with anyone jinxing mumbo jumbo shite it it what it is lol and I was gambling before you even knew what it meant don't pressume your the only one that gambles big money in the world!

Never had a problem losing. Win some lose some. Always get some lil peasant like you preaching tho it’s annoying as f**k. Posting your f**k**g free play bets. Show us your proper bets with real money before dishing out tips

Never had a problem losing. Win some lose some. Always get some lil peasant like you preaching tho it’s annoying as f**k. Posting your f**k**g free play bets. Show us your proper bets with real money before dishing out tips
Lost it all on Friday I limit myself these days!! So don't top my account till the following week it's just the way I control my gambling! Lil peasants! your words are so mean:cry:

who was the other fella doing that aswell.
posting up fake bets lol

lads getting a buzz off us :risas2:

gang ??
Screenshot_20190825-105000_William Hill.jpg

no it didn't
you strange cuunt.

you've had a horrible life.
it shows in your posts.

something happened too you.
I only hope you can be fixed.
I think your the one with the problems mate! You keep kidding yourself it Will all blow up in your face sooner or later! :ROFLMAO:

I think your the one with the problems mate! You keep kidding yourself it Will all blow up in your face sooner or later! :ROFLMAO:

I was waiting for your reply.
you've got my number.

you wouldn't give me yours mate.
hopefully we can meet up and have a beer.

hope your ok smoother (y)

I was waiting for your reply.
you've got my number.

you wouldn't give me yours mate.
hopefully we can meet up and have a beer.

hope your ok smoother (y)
I've no problems with you it's you that seems to have issues with me when you drink or Tweedle Dum needs you to jump in. I've been through more in my life than you will ever comprehend so keep spitting your poison fella it's water off a ducks back with me! Quite funny really:ROFLMAO:

I've no problems with you it's you that seems to have issues with me when you drink or Tweedle Dum needs you to jump in. I've been through more in my life than you will ever comprehend so keep spitting your poison fella it's water off a ducks back with me! Quite funny really:ROFLMAO:

tweddle just fine
hope your ok mate.

Mate you’re off ya rocker. If alf thinks im been a prick he’ll say so. He won’t back me up for the fun of it. U got roif rage or summat

Mate you’re off ya rocker. If alf thinks im been a prick he’ll say so. He won’t back me up for the fun of it. U got roif rage or summat
Bullshit I been on the forum longer than both of you I know how you both operate!!!
68jYJL.gif
i loves me a gif!

That is very true. What about swapping United for West brom at home to Blackburn? Or is that a tight game