bellway builders woolich london

Members online

No members online now.

hector

have been fined 600,000 quid for building on a bat colony, biggest fine i have heard of, anybody heard of bellway, can they claim on public liability insurance, that is one big hit to take

have been fined 600,000 quid for building on a bat colony, biggest fine i have heard of, anybody heard of bellway, can they claim on public liability insurance, that is one big hit to take
Bellway are a pretty big builder down this way. Typical rough new builds with no attention to detail. All tape and jointed.
My mate bought one new a few years ago and I went over to check the place over and put a snagging list together, and boy it was a long list.
When I made a second visit with my mate to check the snagging had been done satisfactorily I saw the site agent physically twitch as I said hello lol.

Bellway are a pretty big builder down this way. Typical rough new builds with no attention to detail. All tape and jointed.
My mate bought one new a few years ago and I went over to check the place over and put a snagging list together, and boy it was a long list.
When I made a second visit with my mate to check the snagging had been done satisfactorily I saw the site agent physically twitch as I said hello lol.

why did you tape them :birra:

have you come across bats before malc

a couple of months ago i lifted a man hole cover in our garden. there hanging from the cover was a tiny pipistrelle bat. i lifted it off a placed in on a low shed roof with a flower pot over it as it was daylight.
we feed it on some moths that we caught in the greenhouse which it ate.. on darkness we lifted the pot off the bat it waited for a short while then flew off. i can only guess that it had entered the sewer system down a near by stench pipe.

a couple of months ago i lifted a man hole cover in our garden. there hanging from the cover was a tiny pipistrelle bat. i lifted it off a placed in on a low shed roof with a flower pot over it as it was daylight.
we feed it on some moths that we caught in the greenhouse which it ate.. on darkness we lifted the pot off the bat it waited for a short while then flew off. i can only guess that it had entered the sewer system down a near by stench pipe.
I love watching the bats at the lake.

I took a roof of a cottage a few years ago and about 10 of the poor things flew out in bright sunshine.
Humans always think the world was put here for their use above all other inhabitants unfortunately.