Best boots

Members online

Although I am not on the tools much these days I am still busy most of the time and I always wear steel toe boots...

I bought these the other day as my lat pair of steel toe trainers had fallen apart after 9 months.

These are so damn comfortable
20190812_181532.jpg

Never owned a pair of rigger boots before... what have I been doing:)

Although I am not on the tools much these days I am still busy most of the time and I always wear steel toe boots...

I bought these the other day as my lat pair of steel toe trainers had fallen apart after 9 months.

These are so damn comfortableView attachment 38742

OK for winter would not wear them in summer. I'm heavy on shoes so don't bother whith expensive one. But might get a pair of them for this winter

Yep fur lined riggers outside n winter and last birthdays trainers and spare pair for inside .

Dunno how anyone can skim with boots on. Trainers for me. Cheap addidas ones last few months

OK for winter would not wear them in summer. I'm heavy on shoes so don't bother whith expensive one. But might get a pair of them for this winter

I am heavy on ,mine as well because I work in oil and welding and all sorts of crap

Draw three stripes on the sides and you've got a lovely pair of adidas gypo's.

odd how that really does not bother me... I roll about in a skip of a car and always in torn trousers and T shirts with a foul mouth always calling someone a c**t... so they are just perfect

I wear hiking boots mostly. Never get questioned and 10x better for my feet. I only do domestics really anyway

I need arch supports with insoles I have to buy. I need laces and tie up tight or I couldn't walk. Boots seem popular though but any problems don't wait until you're can't walk. Foot support is important for some of us but I wish sometimes I could ware boots

Screenshot_20190821-202920.png
steelies mate and there really light and comfortable! Highly recommended I had mine about a year n all good.

Sorry Danny but anyone who wears those boots looks like a pikey ..... Just saying

I always have insoles in my work footwear and also always leather and steel toe cap...

Dropping a car or a grinder could go bad if not

odd how that really does not bother me... I roll about in a skip of a car and always in torn trousers and T shirts with a foul mouth always calling someone a c**t... so they are just perfect
As long as you're happy who gives a monkeys.

I need some new footwear! Loved my scruffs steelie trainers they lasted ages! I’m in old converse mainly at the mo with holes in them! Hate anything that makes you feel like a shod horse though! Need to sort it out for winter

These are so damn comfortable

You can't go on most sites now with rigger boots. They provide fcuk all ankle protection, catch on stuff causing trips, and because the tops are open stuff's always falling into them. You only need that to be grinding sparks or a blob of steel when you're using a gas axe once before the rigger boots go in a skip.

I used to favour DeWalt apprentice, but the best I've tried are Timberland Pro. The pair I have now have lasted longer than others I've used, and they're at least as comfy as any others I've used.