Best boots

Members online

You can't go on most sites now with rigger boots. They provide fcuk all ankle protection, catch on stuff causing trips, and because the tops are open stuff's always falling into them. You only need that to be grinding sparks or a blob of steel when you're using a gas axe once before the rigger boots go in a skip.

I used to favour DeWalt apprentice, but the best I've tried are Timberland Pro. The pair I have now have lasted longer than others I've used, and they're at least as comfy as any others I've used.

very true that :D

luckily I TIG weld so dont get blobs of metal :D

I knew that sites dont like them... I have a pair of other steel boots for that but I have not been on a proper building site in about 10 years now

very true that :D

luckily I TIG weld so dont get blobs of metal :D

I knew that sites dont like them... I have a pair of other steel boots for that but I have not been on a proper building site in about 10 years now

It's another of those 'horses for courses' situations and rigger boots have their place. I have a pair that I use when I'm driving a digger, and particularly in winter.

The rest of the time I find lace ups are much more suitable, and comfortable ones are a must given how much time I spend on my feet most days.

You can't go on most sites now with rigger boots. They provide fcuk all ankle protection, catch on stuff causing trips, and because the tops are open stuff's always falling into them. You only need that to be grinding sparks or a blob of steel when you're using a gas axe once before the rigger boots go in a skip.

I used to favour DeWalt apprentice, but the best I've tried are Timberland Pro. The pair I have now have lasted longer than others I've used, and they're at least as comfy as any others I've used.
You forgot to list the looking like a tinker point . Just saying

2F2A9B4C-D6F1-4CEE-8D57-8D0464A617D9.jpeg

It's another of those 'horses for courses' situations and rigger boots have their place. I have a pair that I use when I'm driving a digger, and particularly in winter.

The rest of the time I find lace ups are much more suitable, and comfortable ones are a must given how much time I spend on my feet most days.

Yup exactly...

For me I am in the garden splashing about in long grass then stomp about in the yard...

I like boots because with a 36 inch inside leg and most trousers are 33 inch I can get away with boots :)

When I was on the tools a pair of steel toe trainers were perfect

Yup exactly...

For me I am in the garden splashing about in long grass then stomp about in the yard...

I like boots because with a 36 inch inside leg and most trousers are 33 inch I can get away with boots :)

When I was on the tools a pair of steel toe trainers were perfect
Lanky c**t.

@Danny come on are you getting even lazier, I expected a decent comeback. Shortarse, dwarf boy, Frodo, there that should give you some inspiration.

being short all of your life I figured you would have been subjected to soo much abuse over the centuries that I would give you a night off as you will need to save your energy for christmas... you elf

being short all of your life I figured you would have been subjected to soo much abuse over the centuries that I would give you a night off as you will need to save your energy for christmas... you elf
That's more like it.

Although I am not on the tools much these days I am still busy most of the time and I always wear steel toe boots...

I bought these the other day as my lat pair of steel toe trainers had fallen apart after 9 months.

These are so damn comfortableView attachment 38742

Never owned a pair of rigger boots before... what have I been doing:)
back on Danny

Although I am not on the tools much these days I am still busy most of the time and I always wear steel toe boots...

I bought these the other day as my lat pair of steel toe trainers had fallen apart after 9 months.

These are so damn comfortableView attachment 38742

Never owned a pair of rigger boots before... what have I been doing:)
Mine, because, they have my feet in them :cool:

Went to TK MAX , some one had left their old shoes on the rack and walked out with a new pair, its the only shoe shop where you can get both without asking an assistant . Funny as f**k ! :ROFLMAO:

My latest pair are from Wayland. Cost £90.00 which is not usually me but got a broken bone in my foot and these have cushioned soles plus cushioned insoles. Lasted 3 years which is good as on average I get 9 months. These boots are so comfortable I could use them for hiking boots.

Got a pair of Dr martins from tk max once didn't feel right after a couple of weeks found out different sizes.