Best machine by far

simplybesty

Private Member
I have used most machines and in my opinion the PFT machines run all over the rest of the s**t out there . The ritmo is out standing and the back up is second to none .

No Andy , I moved and decided I would leave it all to the big man . I'm happy just doing a bit of machine work. I still repair some people's machine in Devon . Been using a ritmo lately and forgot what a cracking machine it is . Did 850m of hardwall with it and now spraying parinter . Irs so bloody versatile.

No Andy , I moved and decided I would leave it all to the big man . I'm happy just doing a bit of machine work. I still repair some people's machine in Devon . Been using a ritmo lately and forgot what a cracking machine it is . Did 850m of hardwall with it and now spraying parinter . Irs so bloody versatile.
Good to hear that you're well.
The Ritmo is a great little machine but ours hasn't been out of the unit for about three years!

are you a pft dealer?

come on andy thats no good... remember when you bought that :D
I have never and would never pick jobs just because I've got the Ritmo to do them. I actually bought the Ritmo with the then new Spray Finish in mind, I've never sprayed a single bag of it.
To be honest I've even hand applied a few jobs because I couldn't be bothered to relearn the procedures of using the machine.

I have never and would never pick jobs just because I've got the Ritmo to do them. I actually bought the Ritmo with the then new Spray Finish in mind, I've never sprayed a single bag of it.
To be honest I've even hand applied a few jobs because I couldn't be bothered to relearn the procedures of using the machine.
How much do you want for it? :D

Used the ritmo for a couple of years.... was pretty good and found all the Pft people helpful!! But I love my eze k4!!! In my opinion much better all round! Saying that I’ve not used the g4 but I’d imagine fairly similar.

Are they any good ? Never seen one used , I’m not after g4 etc to big for the van and a lot of money left in the van overnight, I just handball mono but it’s a nightmare , do u get many problems with the Ritmo ?
We've hardly ever used it mate but like Rigsby says, while they're going well they're fantastic, when there's a hiccup it feels like a catastrophe. Obviously if you were using it regularly I'm sure everything would become second nature.
The only reason that it hasn't been used in truth is the type of work we've had come in over that time.

We've hardly ever used it mate but like Rigsby says, while they're going well they're fantastic, when there's a hiccup it feels like a catastrophe. Obviously if you were using it regularly I'm sure everything would become second nature.
The only reason that it hasn't been used in truth is the type of work we've had come in over that time.
Sell it to me then I would be interested as I’m after one

Oh it is mate. I know I should really get rid, but as a hoarder it's not likely to happen.
Let's be honest, people won't be willing to pay what it's really worth either.

Lol very true....

I need to sort sooo much shite out...

Gonna go made with the amount of s**t I am hording