Best site radio

go a radio in tesco 4 years ago only 15 euro still going strong great sound off it ,just been given a blue tooth speaker costly little thing ,its got fantastic sound be a shame to bring it to work and dirty it :endesacuerdo:

I had a dewalt give . Brand new of a customer and got robbed out van. Got a little dab from bnm. Was mint left it with lad for one f**k**g day . Snapped Ariel now it only picks heart or f**k**g galaxy up
break his neck lol

I bought a Pure DAB radio many moons ago and it was perfect :D The site radios are heavy and bulky where this dab had great sound and could drop it in your tool bag :D

I bought a Pure DAB radio many moons ago and it was perfect :D The site radios are heavy and bulky where this dab had great sound and could drop it in your tool bag :D
Nah, they don’t do damp and dust.
When they first came out I had 5 die on me. Kept getting replaced by Asda but the last one set on fire. Bought a proper DAB site radio then. About 14 years ago. It’s still going strong.

Nah, they don’t do damp and dust.
When they first came out I had 5 die on me. Kept getting replaced by Asda but the last one set on fire. Bought a proper DAB site radio then. About 14 years ago. It’s still going strong.

I never had any issues with mine... I bought Pure1 I think it was called... still got it now and it is in the garage...

0AC293AC-D3A1-4100-8679-B20F40FE4394.gif