Best site radio

Nice one Norman! What are you doing- Roman cement?
Are you meeting with god up there, arranging your departure? :p
don't laugh mate life goes to quick/job done in hydraulic lime crushed shell coarse grit sand no backing coats thrown direct onto stone/had to wash my under pants after chimney head work

don't laugh mate life goes to quick/job done in hydraulic lime crushed shell coarse grit sand no backing coats thrown direct onto stone/had to wash my under pants after chimney head work
I think we are mature enough to laugh on it mate! Do you have close up? Glad you figured out how to post the pictures on here , not in the back yard :D

Must be F*****g mad at your age!!!
I know but when i think lads not really got a family away from me n wife I.d like him to have a bro and sister. Got fair few aunts n uncles but wouldn't let most of em look after dogs

I think we are mature enough to laugh on it mate! Do you have close up? Glad you figured out how to post the pictures on here , not in the back yard :D
no close ups glad to get down to tera ferma /did job along with some other guys to big for one man/but its sorted out the leaks lots of cracked stones causing problem/a dirty system though face and hands burning at night

Attachments

• 711C3E71-C23C-4A0B-B6DF-F91690962C5A.jpeg
    711C3E71-C23C-4A0B-B6DF-F91690962C5A.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 135