Best thing about domestics

Members online

The point stands that you can't behave like a site monkey at a customer's house. It's not about how much you can hoy on when you're doing domestic work.

You have to slow down, sheet up and treat the place with respect...but the good news is that you can charge accordingly.

And the army word is minger.

100% this. Generally you’ll put a 3 third on a domestic what you would on site. And you’ll charge 6 x

Domestics are f**k**g shitee. Just finished a 100m2 had to go back three times before he paid me 3 weeks after finishing the job.

Drives a bit dirty

Drains full of sand

Driveway needs re sanding.

By the time ive covered the floor, removed downpipes, taken off the G** hanging baskets and cleaned down, I could have prepped 40m2 on site.

f**k rendering domestics give me site work any day, must be even worse inside the house. Shoes off please..fukc off
Just put some roll on stroll down . Only for damage limitations. Asked him to move sofa
20190930_134030.jpg

Domestics are f**k**g shitee. Just finished a 100m2 had to go back three times before he paid me 3 weeks after finishing the job.

Drives a bit dirty

Drains full of sand

Driveway needs re sanding.

By the time ive covered the floor, removed downpipes, taken off the G** hanging baskets and cleaned down, I could have prepped 40m2 on site.

f**k rendering domestics give me site work any day, must be even worse inside the house. Shoes off please..fukc off
Been to look at jobs where they've asked me to take of my shoes at the door, just turned around and walked away, pisses me right off that one !

Why wouldn't you take your shoes off? You seriously walk around people's houses in grubby shoes? What if it's been raining outside you mad b*****d lol

I always pop mine off, like above they often say not to bother.

I did some work for a middle eastern couple they made me take my shoes off at the door and put some toms on which were on their shoe rack.
Its good manners to take your shoes off always i was taught that by my parents and always take my shoes off when i visit my mother.

What’s the matter? Are you paranoid about the filthy stench of your trotters stinking the gaff out! Hahahahaha!!
Its not that, I always make a point of using the doormat, just feels silly pricing a job in your socks and if thats their stipulation before you even get over the threshold what pish will you have to deal with if you actually do the job for them! Each to thier own though !

Its not that, I always make a point of using the doormat, just feels silly pricing a job in your socks and if thats their stipulation before you even get over the threshold what pish will you have to deal with if you actually do the job for them! Each to thier own though !

Well lets put it this way nobody walks in my house with there shoes on dont care who they are.

And if i have to ask them then shame on them as theve obviously no manners!

I did some work for a middle eastern couple they made me take my shoes off at the door and put some toms on which were on their shoe rack.
Its good manners to take your shoes off always i was taught that by my parents and always take my shoes off when i visit my mother.
Did they deduct the cost of the "toms" whatever the f**k they are ! From your bill ?

I never really have any problems with it tbh. I always wipe my feet and ask if they want me to take them off, but I have always changed at work. So I don’t have dirty trotters when looking at jobs anyway.

Been to look at jobs where they've asked me to take of my shoes at the door, just turned around and walked away, pisses me right off that one !
It's thanks to tradesmen like you I always have so much work on. Keep doing what you're doing

I never really have any problems with it tbh. I always wipe my feet and ask if they want me to take them off, but I have always changed at work. So I don’t have dirty trotters when looking at jobs anyway.
Each to their own mate, do get the points being made though. Just want to look at the job and go to the next one. Try and line up three at once, after work.

Why not you bellend your looking at the job before sheets down etc! Av a bit of respect no c**t comes in my house with there shoes on! Even dog has her paws cleaned off in the outside shower first!