BOND OVER BEER MANCHESTER 7TH DECEMBER

Members online

If you are interested in going make sure you register and someone will contact you with confirmation. I'm not sure on the numbers but I do know it's close to being full if it's not already.

I’m not going , thought I was on the list but unfortunately not tbh was looking forward to meeting Flynny

He would be most welcome if I was attending, however I’d rather sit at home and chew my own elbow off than go to this.
After a few drinks ,you wouldn't care , the majority there would be other decent working class men , a few nodding dogs but mostly lads or girls out for a laugh

Remember that song “if your names not on the list “

Was it called the bouncer? Ya names not down ya not comin in! Not tonight not not tonight lol I'm sure that's how it went from the early 90s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE
I’m not going , thought I was on the list but unfortunately not tbh was looking forward to meeting Flynny
Might have something to do with the new UNI-111 poster launch on the night, don't want to give anything away but it features me and Ni, can't say no more but I look fabulous xx

That’s the one lol

lol that was a classic, I heard some old p1ss heads singing and dancing it while waiting fir the metro after a baggies game not long ago or I wouldn't have remembered it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE

Might have something to do with the new UNI-111 poster launch on the night, don't want to give anything away but it features me and Ni, can't say no more but I look fabulous xx
Nice, tbh I was hoping we could do a deal I have a 28 inch mt, was hoping could swap it for a signed book , early Christmas present, I’ve got you a present already.