cant get a scaffolder

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olican

Private Member
Tried every scaffolders in our area and every one has a 3-5 week lead time, had 2 houses ready to render and scaffold booked in. They cancelled the day before :RpS_cursing: anyone having similar trouble or is it just down our way

Same with skips had to wait four days for one beginning of last week and the f**k*r is still sat outside for the last week and still there

If it would burn I would do, then fill the f**k*r again. ;)
I know what your saying and believe it or not I agree with you!! It is a pain when customers would rather ring you to complain rather than the skip people who let's face it their numbers are all over their skips!! Ah well :rolleyes)

we take all our waste material away on our truck no waiting about.
give the scaffolder a sweetener! we only use small firms, the larger firms do not give a toss.

Tried every scaffolders in our area and every one has a 3-5 week lead time, had 2 houses ready to render and scaffold booked in. They cancelled the day before :RpS_cursing: anyone having similar trouble or is it just down our way

Or hire a....
Cherry picker? Scissor lift? Ladder? :RpS_unsure:

Or hire a....
Cherry picker? Scissor lift? Ladder? :RpS_unsure:

considered all those me old jaffa cake, jobs dont have the access :RpS_unsure: my mate Jon smart suggested I put it on with a catapult and rub it up with one of those extendable sponge things window cleaners use, not a bad shout. :RpS_thumbsup:

considered all those me old jaffa cake, jobs dont have the access :RpS_unsure: my mate Jon smart suggested I put it on with a catapult and rub it up with one of those extendable sponge things window cleaners use, not a bad shout. :RpS_thumbsup:

Best advice I heard all day mate :RpS_thumbup:

Aka dom in o oh,,,,, dom in oooo

we take all our waste material away on our truck no waiting about.
give the scaffolder a sweetener! we only use small firms, the larger firms do not give a toss.

most scaffolders cant even spell toss let alone give one

I F*****g hate scaffolders, illiterate T***s, always moaning, if they didn't own some poles they'd be in jail, sorry rant over.

I F*****g hate scaffolders, illiterate T***s, always moaning, if they didn't own some poles they'd be in jail, sorry rant over.
Ya and whats wrong with taking scaffolding down around your hose\ water supply without cutting it big brainless T***s

Not bad here? Scaffold within a few days and skip same day usually. Always get the client to pay scaffolders cash and within 5 days.

I could maybe magic one up for you my friend. ;-)

I swear this forum attracts more than its fair share of loons, there needs to be a vetting process for new members. When I joined over 4 years ago it was mainly straight talk about plastering or rendering.

Paul Daniels is a legend, however, A legend is an old man with a cane known for what he used to do. I'm still doing it

Why are you so leery Stu..................just embrace the wand and the knowledge that it brings...............:RpS_thumbup:

Because there are so many alter egos on this forum you never know if your talking to someone genuine or someone taking the piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.