Carta 101

Members online

Anyone tried this trowel? I've got one as I was just curious and I've never had any need to pick it up over my spat and MT the only think I can say its useful for is really heavy reveals. (Where it was miles out of shape and thick on the bead) and I must say it did get it flat with a couple of trowels. For nearly £100 it's not gona catch on. It's does get walls flat but nowhere near as quick as a spatula.

Anyone tried this trowel? I've got one as I was just curious and I've never had any need to pick it up over my spat and MT the only think I can say its useful for is really heavy reveals. (Where it was miles out of shape and thick on the bead) and I must say it did get it flat with a couple of trowels. For nearly £100 it's not gona catch on. It's does get walls flat but nowhere near as quick as a spatula.
Tongue Out GIF by MOODMAN

So a waste of a hundred quid then ?

There should be a full stop after spell, mate. Also stick a capital A on "also" as its the beginning of a sentence.
Your grammar is dreadful. Stick to memes you mongo
Reading and writing don't mean s***,
the man who thrives in life, Is the clever one,
if he's doing better than you, he's clever than you.

Reading and writing don't mean s***,
the man who thrives in life, Is the clever one,
if he's doing better than you, he's clever than you.
Poor Harry, he’s stuck in his mothers basement wanking into her old crusty bloomers!
While I’m enjoying “another” holiday abroad.

Hahahahaha!!!

Poor Harry, he’s stuck in his mothers basement wanking into her old crusty bloomers!

Hahahahaha!!!
thriving mate! Enjoy,
Can't wait for mine. I've got Aruba, Bahamas,& St Lucia this year, and I had to speak into the Google microphone thing to spell them just.

Hahahahaha!!!
Bloomers? How old are you? Your ancient aswell as stupid.

Basement ? Who the f*ck has a basement haha. Must be another old thing. Imagine bragging about a holiday abroad haha. The only thing you've achieved in your old pathetic life is how to use memes and get the old holiday abroad on monthly payment. Congratulations

Basement ? Who the f*ck has a basement haha. Must be another old thing. Imagine bragging about a holiday abroad haha. The only thing you've achieved in your old pathetic life is how to use memes and get the old holiday abroad on monthly payment. Congratulations
Reel It In Jay Buhner GIF by Northwest Motorsport

Bass Fishing Fish GIF by Karl's Bait & Tackle

A basement is not an antiquated expression at all.
"Thick as bulls lugs" however, most certainly is Harry.
I, in fact, spent many a happy hour in my basement, burying the odd Traffic Warden.

Last edited:
A basement is not an antiquated expression at all.
"Thick as bulls lugs" however, most certainly is Harry.
I, in fact, spent many a happy hour in my basement, burying the odd Traffic Warden.
I love how everyone has started trying their hardest to use the correct grammar so they don't get pulled up hahaha. Take it easy everyone.

Only thing from this thread that we've learned is cockney is a r*tard And I'm not very good at adding apostrophes. Time to move on now.