Carta 101

Members online

No members online now.
I love how everyone has started trying their hardest to use the correct grammar so they don't get pulled up hahaha. Take it easy everyone.

Only thing from this thread that we've learned is cockney is a r*tard And I'm not very good at adding apostrophes. Time to move on now.
Don't run away Harry, .........................................

No, never had that experience. Saw a review video , looked like an over priced gabble .
Thats what I thought but curiosity got the better of me and I ordered one haha. The guy was non stop messaging me trying to Convince me it was the way forward. He sold it to me based on that to he honest and when I got it I just couldn't see any benefit. Maybe I'm using it wrong

What a weird question.

Thanks. Do you use it to finish with aswell or just the flatten as you would a spatula?
Thats what I thought but curiosity got the better of me and I ordered one haha. The guy was non stop messaging me trying to Convince me it was the way forward. He sold it to me based on that to he honest and when I got it I just couldn't see any benefit. Maybe I'm using it wrong
No mate, its a tiny business so their biting your leg off. I do rate it though, being that some guy wants to make a trowel and then try and sell it.
More power to you for trying it .
(y)

No mate, its a tiny business so their biting your leg off. I do rate it though, being that some guy wants to make a trowel and then try and sell it.
More power to you for trying it .
(y)
Yeah worth a go I suppose. He seemed passionate about it and it does get the wall flat, but I just couldn't see any advantage from it once I tried it. Way too heavy being one of the problems. It'll sit in the van as an expensive ornament haha

Yeah worth a go I suppose. He seemed passionate about it and it does get the wall flat, but I just couldn't see any advantage from it once I tried it. Way too heavy being one of the problems. It'll sit in the van as an expensive ornament haha
So what's you trowels of choice ?

Feck me You fiddled the tax or summat m8
Perk of the week end job mate.
Jaianni-Olivier-Russo.jpg

The 10" tyzak carbon sounds like the dogs mate !
I'm carbon Mt's all day long. Is skimming your line of work mate ?
Rendering aswell mate. Used to do damp-proofing quite a lot. Was taught the old way too. Float and set haha. Just not enough of it to bring any of the younguns on with it these days. Very rarely get sand and cement now aswell. Mainly skimming and mono render

Currently using a 10" tyzak carbon 14" Mt carbon and a 14" mediflex. I've got my old 14" permashape that's well worn in but recently switched to carbon. My old boss used nothing but those and I couldn't understand it. Now I do haha. You?
I don't recall ever seeing a 10" Tyzak.