cheapest place for 50mm colated screws

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29624

Clue is in the title:) whats best website to get them from.

I get sencos at TP for dirt cheap, like £6 a box I think ?!

I'm sure somewhere online will be cheaper tho ?

I get sencos at TP for dirt cheap, like £6 a box I think ?!

I'm sure somewhere online will be cheaper tho ?
Dont want to feck about with merchants so if theres any sites that are cheap would be after that

Ill google then and set up an account....will they deliver up norf

I thought you didn't want to be feckimg around with merchants ?!
Dont mind if I can order online, meant more I dont want to have to go to a merchants and start haggling

Dont mind if I can order online, meant more I dont want to have to go to a merchants and start haggling
I went to tp last sat to buy a refina feather edge was on shelf for public for £33 plus vat so I said how much can u do me this for so he went to you £17 plus vat..its worth abit of haggling pal

Can collated hilti owners tell me , do the hilti ones only take hilti collated screws or can I put cheaper ones into it?
Never owned a collated so haven't got a clue.

The thing that stops the makita working well is the little front sprung gate. You can get a new one for £9.50 off e bay. Takes 10 mins to fit it.
On mine if the screws aren't fully seated in the plastic strips it plays up

I think Makita go to 60mm we was firing 55mm screws out other week but senco only goes to 50mm but are 10Xs better..
Which senco you got I had a little look today and see a good dewalt deal on the one in picture also Makita but a few said they don't like or do I push boat out and go for hilti ?

I have a hilti best screwgun ive ever had. Not cheap but the best imo. Ive used and owned makita and senco but hilti kicks there ass and never jamms if you use hilti screws. I use a hilti rep that brings stuff to site (y)

I have seen guys using Hilti without it;)
Do you mean hilti screws?? I use hilti screws as they never jam and the rep brings them out to me and does a great price too so I don't need to bother with cheap collated shite.

Do you mean hilti screws?? I use hilti screws as they never jam and the rep brings them out to me and does a great price too so I don't need to bother with cheap collated shite.
How much you pay per 1000 Mr Sanchez? as every time I try getting some off of them they want around 9 quid per box plus the vat

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

How much you pay per 1000 Mr Sanchez? as every time I try getting some off of them they want around 9 quid per box plus the vat

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Just over 7+the dreaded for 45mm 1000 bit more for the 55mm ones. I like how he brings the gear out to me. Bought a little ex demo breaker off him too.

Any screws Marshy;). Using at the moment BG ashamed to say the price I paid for them:D