Confessions of a plasterer

Tinytom

Welcome to the confession booth, this is a place you can confess to all your bodges/f**k ups
There is still time to repent and give us all a laugh.
I’ll start with a little one today,
Forgive me father for I have sinned today I forgot to pick up a bag of bonding so I used dry wall adhesive to fill out 5/6 chases. The customer didn’t know and nothing has cracked yet so I think I’m ok.
Who’s next.

Welcome to the confession booth, this is a place you can confess to all your bodges/f**k ups
Forgive me father for I have sinned today I forgot to pick up a bag of bonding so I used dry wall adhesive to fill out 5/6 chases. The customer didn’t know and nothing has cracked yet so I think I’m ok.
Who’s next.
done that plenty of.times... chases are.rock solid using that

Who’s next.

Do it all the time not even worth mentioning and is certainly not a bodge job!

I regularly mix a bucket of skim...fill chases with it...scrim over the top...and use the rest of the mix to skim the walls the chases are on...

Who’s next.

Dabs better than bonding but not if skim same day. Takes piss to set.

I started the same thread a while back lol. My confession was if bit of bonding left in bucket after filling chases etc i’ll bang it on wall so looks like i done loads of patching

Who’s next.
I have done the opposite and used bonding to dab a board or two a couple of times .:sisi:

Ok Trafford Park shopping centre...
Where the dome is, look up to the top and there are some urns.
I helped fit the mouldings up there and when the lads couldn't be arsed to come down the scaffold to take a piss there were two options.
Piss down a scaffold tube and get the satisfaction of seeing it spill out on the floor a minute later....or piss in paper cups we had from dinner...and put them in the urns....
AFAIK they're still there to this day.

Who’s next.
I lie all the time to customers ,contractors ,plasterer ,s

I regularly masterbate at work
giphy.gif

I’ve got stressed out during an intense quote (lol) minds racing days bags days bags but that wall f**k*d but ermmm

And just plucked a random figure out of the air and got the job. Worked out £300 a day.. cheers