coving

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruddez

whats the best way to cut 120mm coving into a curved internal corner is it best in segments or cut the back of the coving and which coving is easier the gyproc or polyurethane super cove thanks

Far from it oliver just done my fair share that's all. Plastering my bedroom today. Dabbed it all yday. She told me this morning she wants coving :(

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

the last one we done. we cut the cove straight as close to the curve as needed. then run the curve in situ, solid.

Far from it oliver just done my fair share that's all. Plastering my bedroom today. Dabbed it all yday. She told me this morning she wants coving :(

All skimmed. Still wants coving :( even did all my angles as if they were finished. Couldn't convince her

Coving is sooooo dated... Jane wanted coving and even one of our painter friends thinks coving is awesome... yeah no not for me thanks

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I dont really have an opinion on it to be honest. Neither here nor there. Its just more work at home lol. It's only 3 lengths ffs!

try dampening the cove with wet brush both sides and lean it against a wall over night ......(neat little trick)......the tighter the curve the more you lean it........give it a go you'll be amazed

If I had my own way I would have one of those big fancy modern boxes... with tonnes of glass and bugger all coving :D

s**t... I think I am having a midlife crises... wtf

I have three bedrooms to do in a few weeks with cornice , will take some pics not big @85mm profile but interesting. :)

If I had my own way I would have one of those big fancy modern boxes... with tonnes of glass and bugger all coving :D

s**t... I think I am having a midlife crises... wtf
Maybe you were a goldfish in a past life danny.

Now you can crack on decorating then

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reminds me of chubby brown line.
He was having a bad day painting and yelled to his missus "Who ever invented decorating needs f**k**g!"
His missus shouted back "Last night you said who ever invented f**k**g needs decorating!" :D

Reminds me of chubby brown line.
He was having a bad day painting and yelled to his missus "Who ever invented decorating needs f**k**g!"
His missus shouted back "Last night you said who ever invented f**k**g needs decorating!" :D
She was desperate lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.