Customers

Tinytom

Went out my way last night to price a job for a friend of a friend who Iv done plenty of work for, young lad who’s mrs is pregnant he’s stripped the wallpaper off and usual score there’s holes everywhere.
He was laying it on thick while I was there the mrs nearly ready to drop desperate for it going ASAP all the old bullshit, anyway I quoted him next morning a fair price not taking the piss as iv got more work to do for his mum. I got a text back saying ok thanks I’m going to leave it for now. Lol some people

Least they let you know. I got a job other day cross road from me . Bonus . Only down side it was one of them where you put price in and they say thought it be a lot more arrrggghhjjj

Least they let you know. I got a job other day cross road from me . Bonus . Only down side it was one of them where you put price in and they say thought it be a lot more arrrggghhjjj
I don't tend to get people say that.

Friends and family are c**ts!! They expect everything for nothing.... don't get involved it's a slippery slope. Who gives a f**k if you got a baby on way, don't listen to people that lay it on thick it's all devious cuntish tactical bullshit!!! ....... just my opinion lol;)

To think you could get £590 for £10 by simply buying an Easter bonus ball , 21 numbers left , nela mediflex runner up prize ,nearest lower number to the winner ,

At least you aren’t doing this one , lol all the site skimmers wouldn’t have a clue how to get a finish here

7814ADE0-D623-4E29-8165-672FFD93BA79.jpeg

Once priced a job for a Asian lass . She was stunning . Model looks. Went back to do job . Think it was a wall in bedroom and kitchen . She was nowhere to be seen but there was a family of 900 in house . Beds in every room . No one spoke English but one passed me a letter. Dear plasterer . New light fittings and radiator are behind settee. I surprised me sen how quickly I learnt you need a sparky and plumber in asian

Got this today from matey "Hi Peter will be with you 11.45"
Not a f**k**g clue who's Peter:rayos:
Not a f**k**g clue why is he even keep bothering me, been calling me since mid last year, near every f**k**g week to go and skim a ceiling, but he never gives an address out and I never given him a price.
So if you reading this, go and f**k yourself(y)

Went out my way last night to price a job for a friend of a friend who Iv done plenty of work for, young lad who’s mrs is pregnant he’s stripped the wallpaper off and usual score there’s holes everywhere.
He was laying it on thick while I was there the mrs nearly ready to drop desperate for it going ASAP all the old bullshit, anyway I quoted him next morning a fair price not taking the piss as iv got more work to do for his mum. I got a text back saying ok thanks I’m going to leave it for now. Lol some people
Sounds about right m8..
Trouble is because they know someone that knows you they think they can take the piss..
I don’t bother with those friend of a friend jobs because 9 times out of 10 you are doing it for f**k all..
I think these people think we are a charity case??;((

Friends and family are c**ts!! They expect everything for nothing.... don't get involved it's a slippery slope. Who gives a f**k if you got a baby on way, don't listen to people that lay it on thick it's all devious cuntish tactical bullshit!!! ....... just my opinion lol;)
Lol fair play straight to the point!;)

Got a job on for a mate at the min was agreed as and when and what materials I had left over as he didn’t really wanna shell out I’ve done most of it and there is about a day left but I can’t be arsed when I mention about sorting some doe it gets side tracked,I never learn

Look it’s a Harry Potter room , I got paid :(
Really ..I guesssing you waved your magic wand and o
Got a job on for a mate at the min was agreed as and when and what materials I had left over as he didn’t really wanna shell out I’ve done most of it and there is about a day left but I can’t be arsed when I mention about sorting some doe it gets side tracked,I never learn
sounds like a right piss taker then??

Really ..I guesssing you waved your magic wand and o

sounds like a right piss taker then??
We are good mates and not like we ain’t close but you know how it is things change I get busy as we do and when we do get a day off the last thing we wanna do is be helping someone out for free or next to nothing but they see it as your not putting them as priority

We are good mates and not like we ain’t close but you know how it is things change I get busy as we do and when we do get a day off the last thing we wanna do is be helping someone out for free or next to nothing but they see it as your not putting them as priority
Sounds like he has got you grafting away for peanuts??
By the sounds of things I think you need to sit this fella down over a nice cuppa tea and tell him he’s mugging u off??
I’ve been there myself no friends in business..:)££

Sounds like he has got you grafting away for peanuts??
By the sounds of things I think you need to sit this fella down over a nice cuppa tea and tell him he’s mugging u off??
I’ve been there myself no friends in business..:)££
Totally agree and he knows score and will sort it out as I’ve got older I’ve learnt to not be scared of talking money took a while but got there in end

Yes never be afraid to talk money ..
That’s the first thing I talk about before the trowel comes out of the back of the van..
Sad thing is most friends do expose us at times but we are a business first I.e (family to feed ect..)
A m8 second..
Knock off a bit here and there but don’t cut your own throat..never worth it ;)

I think the last time I done a job for a m8 was when he watched a “you tube” video of a fella Plastering a ceiling and had a go for his self??
As you can imagine he made a right c**t of his self and jo muggings had to go a re skim it for him..:(
Things we do for our mates??
Can’t remember how much he gave me but it was criminal put it that way..;)

Yes never be afraid to talk money ..
That’s the first thing I talk about before the trowel comes out of the back of the van..
Sad thing is most friends do expose us at times but we are a business first I.e (family to feed ect..)
A m8 second..
Knock off a bit here and there but don’t cut your own throat..never worth it ;)
I got better as I’ve got older and listened to people ect and now if it’s extra work materials ect I say it’s gonna cost a bit more cos it wasn’t in price ect and unforeseen instead of doing it as I felt I needed to do them a favour it’s just one of them things as you get older and wiser that you learn

What you are saying is you have grown a set of balls??;)
Fair play to you don’t let these people think we are a soft touch because these lot don’t have a clue how hard this game is ;)

ive never charged family or friends for plastering.....
because their my family and friends.
which means more than money.

ive never charged family or friends for plastering.....
because their my family and friends.
which means more than money.
That’s not always the case with some friends is it??
The man is working his nut off for nothing?
If the fella was that much of a friend he would look after him??
Yes fair enough for family but friends?
No i disagree