DIY SOS

Members online

Did a job once. Went back 2 days later all painted. I said wtf have you done that for. They said other plasterer said it's fine with these new paints. A bit later worked for their parents and they said it's all ruined .
Dont care what it says on paint tin I tell customers to paint it when its pink
me too, but i paint most jobs myself so use contract emulsion and its sprayed on next day or even same day.

should they rename BG as Scope?
DF0DF222-0872-43D5-8882-B9C9F575CD0B.jpeg

Can paint wet plaster I seen a dude paint mine 30 minutes after my last trowel of a ceiling it is still ok till this day, seen the room after a year it still looked s**t hot
D04F6979-67A4-4808-969E-3304E55DBFA6.jpeg

of course, contract emulsion it allows plaster to continue drying out.

I'll tell you exactly what happens. The day after I finished a job, the phone goes to say that the customers wall has dried all patchy. Turned out he'd painted it the second I was gone.

It stayed all patchy looking for a while and dried out perfect in the end.

Seen they appealing for help on this job at first thought what a duck up taking a massive job on without the plasterers line up to do the work then find out yesterday there was plasterers lined up but over half didn’t turn up , that’s absolutely terrible really, apparently there’s 15 or so there that have gave up there time to help atm and they need another 15 if am correct to help