Doesn’t happen to me often

I think donzo is more upset that I’m honest and upfront and say to a client, look this will fail so we do it right first time
Donzo likes to go back and pick the plaster up from the floor after it’s fallen off and re do for free
Place had a full re wire, sand lime walls, building site for 6 weeks, you still could not be arsed looking at a job 10 miles from home.

By the way, I was refunded by British gypsum for that. Smart arse.

Place had a full re wire, sand lime walls, building site for 6 weeks, you still could not be arsed looking at a job 10 miles from home.

By the way, I was refunded by British gypsum for that. Smart arse.

Who said it was 10 miles from home ?

It’s atleast 50mins away. I’m in Letchworth job is north of Watford. I have been absolutely no where near there for over a year

@gps you got a dab on yet hun x

Attachments

• BD4BAC23-CA15-4BB5-8EF2-6471CB7AEF49.jpeg
    BD4BAC23-CA15-4BB5-8EF2-6471CB7AEF49.jpeg
    707.3 KB · Views: 303
No tall hop up lol. The 8x 3 are easier 8x4s bend to much . Harder now so.e f**k*r robbed me senco gun out van @gps the dirty thieving bastards

I think they call that karma or something like that don’t they ?

Proper sh it all the same though

I think they call that karma or something like that don’t they ?

Proper sh it all the same though
Lucky really as all other gear was on job . They Got brand new dewalt radio a customer had give me as well.
It was funny though as i had got pissed and dogs would of barked but was to pissed to have heard em. In morni g back doors were open and i blamed me sen . Shut doors went to job then after a hour of seaching for radio and head cleared i relised what had happpend. I was more pissed bout radio to be far as customer was golden who had gave me it

Lucky really as all other gear was on job . They Got brand new dewalt radio a customer had give me as well.
It was funny though as i had got pissed and dogs would of barked but was to pissed to have heard em. In morni g back doors were open and i blamed me sen . Shut doors went to job then after a hour of seaching for radio and head cleared i relised what had happpend. I was more pissed bout radio to be far as customer was golden who had gave me it

Absolute gutter that.