Domestic bliss

When i.m unlucky enough to skim artex. ( trying zombie mix tomoz though) i.ll chuck a thick strong coat on . Then I could maybe flatten 5 times pushing it in to pattern . Let that firm right up then bang second coat on

When i.m unlucky enough to skim artex. ( trying zombie mix tomoz though) i.ll chuck a thick strong coat on . Then I could maybe flatten 5 times pushing it in to pattern . Let that firm right up then bang second coat on

5 fookin flattens? You monster

I do often lay in with same gear but not on artex. If skimming board and put first on really tight, it goes straight in so can lay in same mix.

That's what I suspect happened on this job. They just threw 1 really thick coat of skim on thinking it will cover it, which it does, but the pattern grins through and shows in the paint.
Exactly what i said you daft c**t

looks like the apprentice might
I do often lay in with same gear but not on artex. If skimming board and put first on really tight, it goes straight in so can lay in same mix.

That's what I suspect happened on this job. They just threw 1 really thick coat of skim on thinking it will cover it, which it does, but the pattern grins through and shows in the paint.
You are no plasterer at best a improver

looks like the apprentice might

You are no plasterer at best a improver
@Gibbo one last chance to get it right here’s a clue

Attachments

• EB8C7317-0EDD-41B7-93B0-885FA3703E7D.jpeg
    EB8C7317-0EDD-41B7-93B0-885FA3703E7D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 146
That's first coat . Like to push it in to pattern. Lads on this job say they 3 coat artex

I always do 3 same day but if back n forth on bigger jobs i bond the lot out.

Throwing it on today. Cba. 8 bags today does isn that half what tampon does

I’ve been fed up of domestic for a few years now but got to team up with a couple of good lads lately so hope to do more extensions and one off builds.