Domestic price rise tip

Members online

John j

Mono Don
I might of mentioned this before . It was a plumber who told me it's what his account told him to do.
I tend to do it on jobs I don't really want.
So you price 3 jobs . If you get all 3 your to cheap. If you don't get any your to dear . If you get one or 2 that roughly price for your area

I might of mentioned this before . It was a plumber who told me it's what his account told him to do.
So you price 3 jobs . If you get all 3 your to cheap. If you don't get any your to dear . If you get one or 2 that roughly price for your area

It's all down to the people they generally hire you on personality in the private sector. So smile and feed them with all the bullshit blind them with science then sting um!! Easy really.

I agree with that.... I wouldnt say sting them but the theory is the same

I thought that back in the day but there's more to it than that.

For a start, I did small jobs, fast. Still do, actually.

You can charge £100/150 for an hour or two but not £8/900 a day.

Phone rang off the hook with little jobs. I always ALWAYS went to see the customer that night and very often got the job done the very next day, no matter if I was knocked off at 11am or 9pm.

If I couldn't do it in a day or two, I'd offer them a discount, but even my discount was more than I'd ever make on site.

I'm just getting on my feet again after a really tough year but I'm definitely going to start doing that again.

One guy paid me £60 to put the name plate on his gate. Two screws!

Nobody knocked my jobs back except one p**i. Someone came in £50 cheaper but left all the rubbish. I ended up taking the rubbish for him but charged him £60 for spite.

The only bother I had was I couldn't scale it up. Tradesmen want trade work. Plasterers don't want to fix gates, joiners don't want to lay paths.

Mongs can't do anything, I didn't need a labourer, and guys who are handy enough to turn their hand to things probably already did.

When it’s quiet you always seem to get calls for shitty little jobs!
My missus says that god is testing me! :X3::)
I’ve got plenty booked in but gaps here and there, not too bothered by the odd day as I watch the snooker lol.

Got some nice Jobs in for weekend . Stud wall for cuz. Then render mates fish pond water feature coal bunker thing. Paid with food n beer

I thought that back in the day but there's more to it than that.

For a start, I did small jobs, fast. Still do, actually.

You can charge £100/150 for an hour or two but not £8/900 a day.

Phone rang off the hook with little jobs. I always ALWAYS went to see the customer that night and very often got the job done the very next day, no matter if I was knocked off at 11am or 9pm.

If I couldn't do it in a day or two, I'd offer them a discount, but even my discount was more than I'd ever make on site.

I'm just getting on my feet again after a really tough year but I'm definitely going to start doing that again.

One guy paid me £60 to put the name plate on his gate. Two screws!

Nobody knocked my jobs back except one p**i. Someone came in £50 cheaper but left all the rubbish. I ended up taking the rubbish for him but charged him £60 for spite.

The only bother I had was I couldn't scale it up. Tradesmen want trade work. Plasterers don't want to fix gates, joiners don't want to lay paths.

Mongs can't do anything, I didn't need a labourer, and guys who are handy enough to turn their hand to things probably already did.
Always make more on small jobs .