Down under

algeeman

It’s A Boy
I seen a few of you lads are thinking of retirement..... @Wezly and @Rigsby have you ever thought of trying it out in Australia ??

I'm sure you'd clean up out there with your skill sets.

I worked out in oz 15 years ago as a solid plasterer nice place but fcuk me massive

I think my brother's on about selling up and going back.
He started off in Adelaide.
He says it's a complete different way of life.

You ever thought of going back mate ??

Plumber I know been there 2 years now. Posted pictures of kids on belly boards on sea while there on a boat. I wouldn't even let my kids paddle in them waters

Once worked for a kid from oz he was actually manager of a walkabout bar lol. He.s moved back now. But i was in loft moaning bout cobwebs.
He said you make me laugh you brits. In oz you wouldn't even think bout going in loft lol

I was talking to an old Irish Aussie on beach here in July. He said the place is being taken over by Chinese.

When I was younger I would have gone..........Not now.

If i was to go it would either be Canada or new zealand
Canada you wont get in unless you are an 'It'...........Gender neutral.........no dick and no brains.

New Zealand yes but their so left they go around in circles.

Always wanted to run a bar abroad somewhere but would probably drink the profits

My brother took a year getting used to the heat and materials in Oz.
The fella who took him on had a few gangs of renderers on.
He bought a nightclub.....
Apparently it was the downfall of him.

Canada you wont get in unless you are an 'It'...........Gender neutral.........no dick and no brains.

New Zealand yes but their so left they go around in circles.
Didn't think New Zealanders were that far gone. I thought they were quite awoke.

Apparently up till about a year ago one of the trades needed and considered for entry was prostitution.
Quite a easy place to get accepted into. Probably because the population is to low.

Didn't think New Zealanders were that far gone. I thought they were quite awoke.

Apparently up till about a year ago one of the trades needed and considered for entry was prostitution.
Quite a easy place to get accepted into. Probably because the population is to low.
Its a bit like Ireland and UK. Ireland nice place but money and work in UK so Kiwi's go to Australia.

I did fancy NZ. Actually started applying but the thought of being that far off the map is a bigger step than OZ or Canada. Like Satan said Canadians are cucks. Shame lovely place.

theres plenty funny looking f**k**s in Britain lol
Andy G whoring now