Dreamteam Season 2

Will have a nose in the local rag in the morning stu, or could pop next door and ask mr snoddgrass how he is.

Good to see the league is finally full......................good luck for the morn lads................... @bubbles65 :RpS_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
All the best fellow marragers ..:RpS_thumbup:
let the banter and laughs begin.:RpS_thumbsup: good luck with the predictor too...one of us must win it this season.

You may as well send me the money now. And the prizes. Except for the speedskim. That can go straight to room 101

All the best fellow marragers ..:RpS_thumbup:
let the banter and laughs begin.:RpS_thumbsup: good luck with the predictor too...one of us must win it this season.
Have you got some tokens like......................:-0
You may as well send me the money now. And the prizes. Except for the speedskim. That can go straight to room 101

:rolleyes)

hows about setting up a weekly betting group?

we could all add £2 each and every week thena member gets the chance have a bet of his choice (it doesnt have to be football) ive just had an email from ladbrooks saying maybe would could register an account and we all get the details to log in and maybe we could get the same deal.................

Hi Ian,

It promises to be a thrilling opening weekend of Premier League football. We hope you are as excited as we are.

To add to that excitement as a loyal Ladbrokes customer we want to give you something extra for the new season, find out more, here.

Spend £10 each week on football bets get a £5 free bet for the next week. Every Week!

Here's how to claim your £5 free bet this week:

1. Log into your Ladbrokes account here

2. Enter promo code TICKET

3. Now just spend £10 or more on football bets & receive your free bet on Wednesday.

arti is the sponsorship wonder boy!! Danny should employ him to do all the sites sponsorship deals

Half an hour before kick off and im already down to 10 men Snodgrass isnt playing ffs.

You picked knobgrass.....................:RpS_laugh:...................good luck scottie 2 Hottie.................... :RpS_wink:

Im off to a kieran Dyer..............my goalie saved a pen and kept a clean sheet

Last edited:
What are the prizes this Year arti? Also how does money get divided or does it all go to the winner

What are the prizes this Year arti? Also how does money get divided or does it all go to the winner

£100 1st £60 second £40 3rd..................however my admin fee has increased inline with inflation too £200 +VAT........................:RpS_thumbsup: