4NPS ROVERSian keye125View
4Alreet MarraGeordie Jackhammer125View
6sprout bag mastersrobert price123View
7Clarky's 11Andy Clark116View
8fatarm roversJames McBride100View
9stus plumsstuart aitken93View
10Scissors SquadRichard Lord90View

Looks like the bale deal is done ? That might start things off...:RpS_unsure:
what's happening with Mata??? He's too good to be a squad player at chelski ..:rolleyes)

:RpS_laugh:...............i forgot to mention what August's prize was......................soz beddy.....................:RpS_laugh:

I gonna give mata the bullet unless he goes to another prem team..............av got my other transfers ready to push me on to this seasons title.....................Its gonna be tricky picking through all these new players, specially the ones going to spurs..............not many new signing hit the ground running..............specially foreigners

so who won marrager of the month....................:RpS_confused:
It must be Beddy if the scores got updated this morning...............................think we need a stewards enquiry
Scores were updated last night to include yesterdays games 31/8 do i get a mug or something, lol :RpS_blushing:0

If the scores were updated last night then your Mr August........:RpS_thumbup:.
Just tell Beddy too stop being a bitch. I dont have designated prices this season for MOM. But im sure we will have prizes for everyone in the league at the end of the season.......:RpS_thumbsup:

If the scores were updated last night then your Mr August........:RpS_thumbup:.
Just tell Beddy too stop being a bitch. I dont have designated prices this season for MOM. But im sure we will have prizes for everyone in the league at the end of the season.......:RpS_thumbsup:
Ill be 10th by then lol.

:RpS_laugh:...............i forgot to mention what August's prize was......................soz beddy.....................:RpS_laugh:

I gonna give mata the bullet unless he goes to another prem team..............av got my other transfers ready to push me on to this seasons title.....................Its gonna be tricky picking through all these new players, specially the ones going to spurs..............not many new signing hit the ground running..............specially foreigners
demba ba may be on his way back to the toon ?? I got some good points from him last season..:RpS_thumbup:
Before he went to chelski .:RpS_mad:

Enough F*****g about arti. Im not in this competition to make up the numbers. Is there a mom prize or not youre testing my patients now

I thought that all games and points in August were just for practice...... and we start with a clean sheet now! :RpS_confused:

Damn It - I must read the fine print again now......... :RpS_crying: :RpS_angry:

Enough F*****g about arti. Im not in this competition to make up the numbers. Is there a mom prize or not youre testing my patients now

FFS beddy you'll get your speedskim..........................:rolleyes)

If I throw my rattle out of the pram..... can I get a new car? :RpS_cursing:

Oh No...... I am here making up the numbers...... :RpS_blushing:

It is a Snickers, not a sprint!!!!

**** that. What do I get for mom?

Ahem :razz:

You need to register and select your team from The Sun £500,000 Dream Team Fantasy Football. Your 1st team entry is free and you can pre-register a team now and confirm your registration on 1st August. (loads of transfers are still to be made so it might be worth hanging on till just before the season kicks off to confirm your team.

Even if you dont have a scooby doo about picking a team your can a lucky dip computer generated team to get you started. Once you have a team, if you want to join the forum league the entry fee is £20 (payment by paypal and i will supply my email address for payment). I will then send out the league PIN & Password by either email or PM from the forum. ( i published these details last year on the forum and some random numpty ended up joining the league whose wasnt from the forum :rolleyes)) so these details are highly classified :RpS_wink:

We will have a prize fund at the end of the season for the top 3 marragers (thats not a spelling mistake). We have a few sponsors on board from last season (Ryan hill from Plasterers1stop, Scott form Speedskim & Richard Lord form Knauf). Unfortunately we lost Refina this year :RpS_thumbdn:. Hopefully Danny will be contributing this year....:rolleyes)

Depending on prizes i will try to do a prize for Marrager of the Month (MOM) except for August as it aint a full month. Last year we had prizes for everyone in the league wether you won a MOM or not........:RpS_thumbsup:.

I will post when transfer windows are coming up and various other information as required. The Sun £500,000 Dream Team Fantasy Football has all the information if you need it or just PM me with any questions.

Leagues were limited to 15 teams last year so places are limited..................its just for fun and there is plenty banter.........McFatarm was the Marrager of the season last year and im sure he will be more than happy to give us all the benefit of his knowledge

Any other forum sponsors willing to help out with prizes would be very welcome..............maybe one of the PFT sponsors could donate a Ritmo.......................:RpS_wink:

There you have it, or rather - you don't :RpS_laugh:

There ya go Arty..............under Rule 33 part 4 subsection 2(a)

"If any player wishes to resign from the TPF league he may do so by saying 'I don't want to play by your stupid game game anyway' and all records of that player shall be expunged from the records and his speedskim shall be redistributed to those remaining members who are not pap-arses"

Get him out
:RpS_thumbup:

Right lads, now that we've got rid of Huffy Beddy we can crack on with the league.................:RpS_thumbup:

[FONT=&quot]1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]flyingfives[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]scott fyfe[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]143[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bubbles 66[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Alan Irving[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]132[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NPS ROVERS[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ian keye[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]125[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Alreet Marra[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Geordie Jackhammer[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]125[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]sprout bag masters[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]robert price[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]123[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Clarky's 11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Andy Clark[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]116[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]fatarm rovers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]James McBride[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]100[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]stus plums[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]stuart aitken[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]93[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Scissors Squad[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Richard Lord[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]90[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View[/FONT]

Right lads, now that we've got rid of Huffy Beddy we can crack on with the league.................:RpS_thumbup:

[FONT=&quot]1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]flyingfives[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]scott fyfe[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]143[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bubbles 66[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Alan Irving[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]132[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NPS ROVERS[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ian keye[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]125[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Alreet Marra[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Geordie Jackhammer[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]125[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]sprout bag masters[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]robert price[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]123[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Clarky's 11[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Andy Clark[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]116[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]fatarm rovers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]James McBride[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]100[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]stus plums[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]stuart aitken[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]93[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Scissors Squad[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Richard Lord[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]90[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View[/FONT]

I would like to thank Beddy for spitting his dummy out.......

I AM NOW 9TH!!! YAY!!!! :RpS_thumbsup:

roll on the transfer window ffs, my team is wank! but just wait till i get rid of those wank3rs from norwich

Last edited: