3Bubbles 66Alan Irving144View
3Clarky's 11Andy Clark144View
View
5NPS ROVERSian keye139View
6Alreet MarraGeordie Jackhammer131View
7fatarm roversJames McBride129View
8stus plumsstuart aitken105View
9Scissors SquadRichard Lord95View

Harry feckin styles got about as much personality as a coffee table and the latter has better legs haha holy crap I've snuck into top ! For a bit anyway!:RpS_biggrin:

Anyone done any swaps yet??................im hanging fire till the internationals are over cos its sods law you'll swap somebody and he'll get injured on international duty......................:RpS_thumbdn:

Me too marra............nearly swapped a couple earlier then thought better of it.
I reckon we should have 12 players anyhow, be good to have a sub :RpS_thumbup:

I've shipped three out and three in Question, when the players come into your team do they start at zero or do they keep the points the have?

And ive just swapped Turner for fonte. Worked out if this was my original squad id have 202 points

quality avatar beddy..................... we are all taking bet's for your next dummy spat meltdown...........:RpS_thumbup:

[h=2]TRANSFERS PENDING[/h]Transfer window closes 12:45pm, September 14

• Mata, JuanMID0£7.00
    Toure, YayaMID8£6.017
  • Walcott, TheoMID3£5.518
    Nasri, SamirMID8£4.012
  • Snodgrass, RobertMID11£3.08
    Ozil, MesutMID3£5.50

heres my thinking

how many can you swap??
thinking of this too

• Garrido, JavierDEF11£2.03
    Yanga-Mbiwa, MapouDEF1£2.014

how many can you swap??
thinking of this too

• Garrido, JavierDEF11£2.03
    Yanga-Mbiwa, MapouDEF1£2.014

your supposed to be a seasoned veteran and your asking questions...............howay man baldrick...............:rolleyes)

nar mate ya not listening are you i know nothing about football and ive never wanted to swap more than 3 before as you know I was at the top all the way untill that terwat took over in the last few months :)

When does the league start??..........hello...what way am I facing ?????
I have a cunning plan.:razz:

ask balderick.................:RpS_wink:

have you got any tokens like..............:RpS_confused:

ffs you won it last season you should know!! dont you read the dreamteam website??

looks like its 0nly 3, thanks for the info :)

walcott out nasri in
mata out toure in
snodgrass out ozil in

pressed the button now and heres what I got
its sh!t that they wont start raking in the points till after the deadline though!!

Last edited:
i would guess yaya, since he's swapped all midfielders.....................:rolleyes)