Drink driving

Members online

@Andy g im sorry but im now all finished with the sympathy advice and help offers from here on!

@55 years old you don't get in a van 3 times over the limit and take a gamble on not killing some poor inicent people, couldnt give a fook if you kill yourself in the process!
Remember mate we all done a lot of bad stuff in our lives , shite we wouldn't admit too on a forum.....if you talk about drink driving in person I don't know one person who don't say "I'd never drink drive but this one time 10 years ago....etc...not right, wank and put people in danger but we all done thick s**t that we didn't see the consequence of at the time...not defending just a balance

Remember mate we all done a lot of bad stuff in our lives , shite we wouldn't admit too on a forum.....if you talk about drink driving in person I don't know one person who don't say "I'd never drink drive but this one time 10 years ago....etc...not right, wank and put people in danger but we all done thick s**t that we didn't see the consequence of at the time...not defending just a balance

You wouldn't say that if the prick ran over your child crossing the road or wiped your family out at a junction!

I've done with this charitable s**t now, he can have some F*****g hard truths!

I'm done!

You wouldn't say that if the prick ran over your child crossing the road or wiped your family out at a junction!

I'm done!
No I wouldn't mate, said that in my post a few back....but what's the option now after the event...self recrimination till you can't live with it...from what you've said you was nasty when you were younger...do you dwell or move past it and be better than you were or torture yourself with past events and make life unbearable

I'm done!
Agree m8 got no respect to drink drive mobile users while diving and drugs. No respect to other road users scums of the earth. So many lives lost on the road

Agree m8 got no respect to drink drive mobile users while diving and drugs. No respect to other road users scums of the earth. So many lives lost on the road
Ever had 6 pints one night and gone to work next day...if you did you are that scum

I'm done!

People on phones are just as bad mate...I've had wankers come into opposite lane when I've had kids in the car on duel carriageway.
Fuucking little prick swerved back over at the last minute.

@Andy g what are you trying too gain from this thread? We’ve all got skeletons in the the closet (I believe @zombie has literally!) but we don’t bring them up on a social platform.

I’m all in favor for you too get well mate, but this ain’t the right place you’re gonna find it.

@Andy g what are you trying too gain from this thread? We’ve all got skeletons in the the closet (I believe @zombie has literally!) but we don’t bring them up on a social platform.

I’m all in favor for you too get well mate, but this ain’t the right place you’re gonna find it.
True ill stop posting good stuff and then we can talk about s**t (plastering)

Just stopped drinking in week when i.m up in morning.
I actually believe you shouldn't even be allowed to change a CD eat or smoke while driving.
As for doing it my self got 12 years for it