Members online

Beads on
Bonding 60
Wank
Skim
Home
It a nightmare
20181213_142219.jpg

Ever had 6 pints one night and gone to work next day...if you did you are that scum

Agreed. We've all done it. I once drank til 3, drew weapons at 4 and left at half past. And that was in a fuel tanker.

Didn't do that again.

The problem with most drink drivers is that it's vanishingly rare that it's the first time you do it that you get caught, is it?

I bet my bottom dollar that @Andy g was doing it regular as clockwork and the coppers got lucky one day.

Agreed. We've all done it. I once drank til 3, drew weapons at 4 and left at half past. And that was in a fuel tanker.

Didn't do that again.

The problem with most drink drivers is that it's vanishingly rare that it's the first time you do it that you get caught, is it?

I bet my bottom dollar that @Andy g was doing it regular as clockwork and the coppers got lucky one day.
Stress, yes

Didn't do that again.

Never mind the drink driving , firearms and alcohol are never a good mix.....:cachetada:

15 years mate....
Been back a few times ...everytime it gets worse(y)(y)
Wise move then. I shut my eyes if I drive thru it, the sight of it makes me cringe lol. Was u one to go to the sellotape factory on a Saturday at 12pm and wait for the convoy? I don’t know many people from Luton that didn’t :LOL::LOL:

Wise move then. I shut my eyes if I drive thru it, the sight of it makes me cringe lol. Was u one to go to the sellotape factory on a Saturday at 12pm and wait for the convoy? I don’t know many people from Luton that didn’t :LOL::LOL:

Fuucking loved exodus lol....them illegal raves were crazy mate.

Fuucking loved exodus lol....them illegal raves were crazy mate.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Movement of jah people lol. I never actually experienced an exodus party, I got into it a few years after they finished, have plenty of mates that went and were involved with them lot and the old manor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but yes they are mental there’s nothing like it, easily some of the best times of my life lol

Or
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Movement of jah people lol. I never actually experienced an exodus party, I got into it a few years after they finished, have plenty of mates that went and were involved with them lot and the old manor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but yes they are mental there’s nothing like it, easily some of the best times of my life lol
wot I can remember of it anyway :D

Follow Swindon town. Early 90s me and mates took 2 cars to Luton v Swindon , evening game (hoddle days) parked near the ground (ash rd, the name imprinted on my mind) back to car after game and my car was a wreck, no ignition, just wires hanging and window smashed. Made statement at police station, then waited for pickup as couldn't drive car. Car pulls up asians ask why we told police. Tell them to f**k**g sling it. Driver gets out, drunk and glasses my mate totally out of the blue. Look on corner of road and no s**t there is a gang of around 60 of them. We split as only 8 of us. Riot Van's turn up, 15 or so coppers. They were telling coppers that they ran the area and to leave. No arrests made as would've started a riot one cop said. Apparently at the time it was the worst area in Europe for car crime. Eventually got back home 5am next morning. Memories of luton. s**t game too.

Nice mate is that normal bonding or 60? You gonna skin
Just pure laziness mate! My always tidy. I’ve had loads of customers comment when I’m loading up about how neat and tidy it is.
Tidy van = Tidy mind

I do slack a bit but never bad like andys. 100% agree tho, feel better when it tidy

Follow Swindon town. Early 90s me and mates took 2 cars to Luton v Swindon , evening game (hoddle days) parked near the ground (ash rd, the name imprinted on my mind) back to car after game and my car was a wreck, no ignition, just wires hanging and window smashed. Made statement at police station, then waited for pickup as couldn't drive car. Car pulls up asians ask why we told police. Tell them to f**k**g sling it. Driver gets out, drunk and glasses my mate totally out of the blue. Look on corner of road and no s**t there is a gang of around 60 of them. We split as only 8 of us. Riot Van's turn up, 15 or so coppers. They were telling coppers that they ran the area and to leave. No arrests made as would've started a riot one cop said. Apparently at the time it was the worst area in Europe for car crime. Eventually got back home 5am next morning. Memories of luton. s**t game too.
if you had the postcode of Luton area, car insurance was mental

There are 2 units of alcohol in every standard pint. It's about an hour a unit to get out of your system so 6 pints will take 12 hours to leave your system. However strong beer is more like 3 units so 18 hours. So if you are going to drive the following morning go for under 4% alcohol beer and stick to 4 pints maximum. You may be fine if you don't drink after 11pm and drive following morning after 7am. But cutting it close. I won't risk it though as stupid but others will... Hence I wrote this. You have been warned.